Two: Just Say Yes

ERIN IS NOT RAPUNZEL! I JUST CANNOT FIND A CHARACTER TO BASE HER WITH! I CAN'T USE ELSA SINCE YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE THE WRONG IDEA!!! xD

Video on the side is made by LylyAction, and I hope you don't puke on the too much Jackunzel-ness... Imagine Punzie with dark hair... yup, that's Erin :3 or just look at my edit on the side!

This story might be going a little fast, but that's the way it is... OH, and... HANS is coming out in somewhere in the Epilogue... He's gonna trash the party again xD shpoiler... whoopsh... xD

Hope you spread the Jerin/Jelsa love in this book, so please do vote! :3

Two: Just Say Yes

Erin

"And then Megara came in to the rescue!", Rapunzel with a wide grin. She was talking about a play that she attended last Tuesday, and our classmate, Meg, was the lead star in it.

I clapped my hands, "That was so cool!"

"Totally!", she giggled. "You should go watch the last show tonight."

"I would love to...", I gave her a small smile. "But Dad never lets me out after six."

"Bummer...", Punzie complained. "Someday, I'm gonna tell your dad to stay out of your life."

"Wish he would, Punz...", I sighed. "Wish he would..."

Part of the overprotective status was the curfews and everything. I practically had guards all around the school, dressed up as teachers or students. They're EVERYWHERE... and they're always there. 

I know... My dad wants to protect me as much as possible, since I am the heir to a very big company. I was their precious, priceless stone...

Sometimes I envy Anna, because she had the freedom to do everything she wants... Well, not everything, but she does have more freedom than me. Mom and Dad didn't value her as much, only because they said she was well... unexpected.

They didn't plan of giving Anna shares in the company, which made me think of my parents far more worse than I ever did think before. That's why I plan to give Anna half of my shares once she gets older, and when my parents are gone.

"Are you okay, Er?", Jack snapped his fingers in front of me.

I blinked, "Yeah..."

"Thinking about your life?", he said.

I looked down, "It's just not fair."

"At least you get to have everything you want...", Jack smiled. "You have a large room, which most probably is as big as our whole house. It even has two floors!"

I giggled, "You always know how to cheer me up, Jack."

He gave me a flashy smile and squeezed my hand, "No prob."

We got closer... and closer... and then...

"Guys?", we both snapped to Merida's direction. "You're not the only ones here in this table."