Eleven: Day with Once-ler

Just in case you're wondering on Elsa's sketch... Here's a pic of the draft <3

Have fun reading!

Eleven: Day with Once-ler

Jack

"It's been two weeks.", I said to my co-workers. "What's been the progress?"

Audrey stood up with a cheerful smile, "We've done almost one-eighth of all the frames... but I guess they'll be adding new scenes, right?"

I nodded, turning to Elsa, "Have they approved your designs?"

She sheepishly smiled, "Some... but they said I still had to work on Ember's hair, since it looked too simple."

"Okay, I guess we have more than enough time to get this settled.", I said to all of them. "Back to work, guys."

Elsa

As soon as Jack went back to his office, I opened up my laptop and started clicking another canvas to work on Ember's design. Basically, the first draft of her had her bright red hair down on her back, while the ends were turning into flames. 

At first, I thought of something like Flame Princess, you know, that girl from a TV show about twenty years ago. But her hair design looked much like Queen Elsa's "evil" designs, which had a tendency to get trashed again.

I brought my hand up to my already disheveled head of hair, "Geez, what do these people want?"

Thia's head popped up from her cubicle, "Why not try something like that girl from Brave's hair?"

"Like Merida?", I asked.

"Yeah, that's her.", she frowned. "Geez, I just realized that she has the same name as that girl from the effects dep."

"I guess of the same hairstyle too!", Audrey giggled along with us.

Audrey approached me, "Hey, why not take a stroll in the Museum?"

"Yeah, the past artwork from Pixar might give you some inspiration.", Thia nodded in agreement.

"I guess that would help me.", I shrugged.

"Take a pencil, or two.", Audrey said. "I think Once-ler's down there, too."

My eyes lit up, "Once-ler?"

"Yeah, he's been through mental-block as well.", she said.

I hurried down to the elevator and pressed the Mickey Mouse button... which I heard, was the button to press to go to the Museum.

The Mickey Mouse button is only available when it lights up... and if it's not lit up, it doesn't take you anywhere. The button doesn't have a specific time of lighting up, but right now... it is.

I waited patiently for the floor to come up. People say that the museum is on the top floor, and again, it is not accessible most of the time.