Sixteen: Magic

Edit on the side is made by me, and the fluffy video is made by FrozenxFairytale.

You guys should see her Boom Clap Jelsa video :3

BTW, thou shall must prepare thy heart for this chapter. You have been warned.

.

Though I've tried before to tell her
Of the feelings I have for her in my heart
Every time that I come near her
I just lose my nerve
As I've done from the start

Sixteen: Magic

Elsa

I was sitting beside Jack without mouthing a word. How could be so rude all of a sudden? I mean like, it's his mom!

I would do anything just to get my mom back... even though she left us... I love Mom, and I wouldn't hate her for anything.

Jack soon broke the silence and shook his head, "I'm sorry Elsa... I just..."

"I understand.", I said with a small smile. "It must be hard for you to be away from your dad."

"How'd you know?", he asked, eyes widened.

I shrugged, "Just this feeling I get when I sense something that I have experienced."

"Yeah, our families suck.", he scoffed.

"Well, we just don't understand everything, yet.", I said.

"Then, when will we?"

"Time will come, Jack."

Absent-mindedly, I leaned back on the sofa... on his chest. 

We were so close that I could actually feel his heart thumping against my back, his chest moving ever so slightly to breathe. 

The sound of his heart difficult to comprehend.

His body was cold... a welcoming cold... a familiar feeling for me.

My head is saying get a grip girl, unless you're dying to cry your heart out.

But my heart is feeling what my head wants to deny.

I think I actually...

I might...

I could...

I have learned to love again...

To love him.

Jack

Elsa leaning against me, her head resting on my shoulder, is making me feel so uncomfortable. A good kind of uncomfortable. I wish she could feel my roaring heart beating for her.

I moved my head forward next to her as we watched the paused screen of the video game we were playing a few minutes ago. Her glassy blue eyes turned green as she stared blankly at the immobile screen.