Nineteen: The Moment I Knew

I had this already updated, but I had it on hold for the perfect moment to publish... so here you go!

Video was made by Kikyo0Takarai of YouTube. Seems like I'll be subscribing to another channel... xD

And what do you do

When the one who means the most to you

Was the one who didn't show...

Nineteen: The Moment I Knew

Jack

Halfway through the road trip, the crew died down, until Rapunzel and I were the only ones awake. Elsa was snuggling on my chest, and her mint-scented hair rested on my chin.

Rapunzel yawned, "Still not sleeping, Jack?"

I shook my head, "I have to be awake with Manny. He might get lonely, and Elsa might drool on my shirt, so I gotta protect that."

She laughed, "I'm so happy for you, Jack."

I looked down at Elsa, her glossy lips forming into a curve as she slept.

"I'm happy that I found her."

A few minutes later, the liveliness got back, and everyone decided to ask random questions.

Audrey spoke out, "Okay, so what is everyone's favorite game? Mine is Pikmin."

"Pikmin? Seriously, Audrey?", Thia raised her eyebrows. "I don't play video games that much, but I do like Okani. The art style is way awesome."

"Peasants.", Once-ler rolled his eyes. "Halo for the win."

"Favorite game?", Rapunzel thought for a moment. "Kingdom Hearts is the only one I've ever played."

Elsa caught my eye and gave me a little wink. We both said, "MARIO KART!"

"But, wait, Spirit Tracks was kinda cool.", she added. She looked over at me with a teasing face, "Well, alright. Mario Kart is the coolest for me."

We both high-fived each other, and I brought her in for a big hug.

As I pulled away, I said, "Once-ler, your turn."

He cleared his throat, "So, what does happy look like to you?"

Audrey sat back, "Happy looks like a whole field of bright green trees, and flowers, and everything nature."

"A grand ole mural with a bajillion colors.", Thia said.

"A normal December evening, getting toasty by the fire and under oversized sweaters.", Elsa said.

I held Elsa's hand, and gave it a little squeeze, "You. It looks like you."

Elsa

Not too long after the questioning game ended, we arrived at the hotel we were staying in for the night. The theme park would have to wait until tomorrow, since we were all threshed out from the road trip. Rapunzel was the first to get out of the van and stretch herself outside, including her long hair.