Ten: Rescued

Edit on the side is made by me :>

Video on the side is made by mauiasdfghjkl

Questions will be answered, but more questions will be asked.

Ten: Rescued

Elsa

"Dad!", I said as I locked the creaking door. "I'm home."

"Ellie!", Annie greeted me with a smile. "How's work?"

"It could have been better.", I smiled weakly. "School?"

"Ugh, I am totally loaded with projects, and Kristoff is not even helping.", she groaned.

I giggled, "Maybe you should... you know, focus on your studies more... and leave Kristoff there in the corner."

"I don't know Elsa...", she looked down. "I really like Kristoff..."

"But we worked hard for you to enter this school.", I aruged. "And it's your Senior Year... and you can't let it go to waste."

"I know Elsa, but-"

"You mean you just want to throw away all what I've done for you?", I shouted out... my eyes brimming with tears. "I just threw away all the fun in my life so I could work to give you a better future, and you just... want to throw it away? All because of that guy?"

"He's just not any guy.", she spat. "He's kind and sweet, and he'll never hurt me and-"

"BUT HE'S STILL A GUY!", I shouted. Her eyes widened and she looked away.

"You know what happened to me.", I toned myself down. "And I don't want you to experience the same thing. I want you to live the life I never had."

"But you never opened your heart out ever again, Elsa.", she said. "And I would never want to close mine because of just one guy."

I looked at her with my glowing eyes, "If you don't want to listen to me, then don't"

Annie's eyes started tearing up... she opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She ran upstairs and locked herself in her room.

I turned my back, and there was Dad. He looked at me with those disappointed eyes.

"Open your heart again, Elsa.", he said.

"No, Dad.", I cried out... my tears falling. "Look what Mom did to you! She made you look like a fool. He made me look like a fool. That's what love will ever do. At first it will be one hell of a rollercoaster ride, and the next minute it's going downhill, and you're never going back to the way you used to be."

"I know what happened with your Mom", he started out. "But I have moved on from it... And can't you do the same with Hans?"