Seven: Memory of You

"She is everywhere I go, everyone I see.
Winter's gone and I still can't sleep"

Hello potatoes~! A special shout out to @Depressed_And_Young for the reader's name <3 POTATOES IS LOVE, POTATOES IS LIFE <3

Video on the side is made by... FragilexDesires
Hm, that's a first from her.

Edit on the side is made by me :"> 

Enjoy the chapter!

Seven: Memory of You

Elsa

"Here,", Rapunzel handed me a thin portfolio and a few printed images of character designs. "You might wanna know more about what this company is all about... so do have some time to read that."

"Thanks, Rapunzel.", I smiled meekly and took a look at the portfolio.

"The Art of Frozen", I read out loud. 

Memories came flashing back like an arrow.

"Mommy!", I hugged Mom when she got back home. "Why did you come home late?"

"Sorry, darling.", the memory of the sound of her sweet voice came rushing into my ears. She held up a blue paper bag, "But I got you this."

I gladly took the paper bag, "Yay! Goodie!"

I pulled out a box, which revealed an Elsa Doll... Not just any Elsa doll, but the limited edition one. Back then, I didn't understand what it really meant... but I loved the doll nonetheless.

"Here's one for Ann too", she said.

"Annie!", I called my sister. "Mom has an Anna doll for you!"

Annie came rushing down the stairs... like what any five year old girl would do on her right mind, "Gimme Anna!"

I handed her the box, which she hugged with all her heart. 

It made Mom and I smile as we watched Annie play with her doll.

Audrey waved her hand in front of me, "Are you okay, Elsa?"

I blinked, "Yeah. I'm okay."

"I thought you were having a playback of your own life story back there.", she giggled.

I shrugged, "I guess I was."

"Yes! I was right!", she raised a fist in the air. She turned to Once-ler, "Told ya I was right!"

"Yeah, yeah, okay Audrey.", he said and rolled his eyes.

"Was I daydreaming for that long?", I asked the both of them.

Once-ler said, "I guess for about a minute and a half."

"Seventy seconds to be exact!", a girl with brunette hair and rainbow tips said. She popped out of Audrey's cubicle.