AVERY

JOSH'S POV:

Niall Horan world pop star, was seen speeding down a highway and into a hospital with his former band mate Harry Styles. Sources say that he was rushing a girl into a hospital... She has blonde hair pail skin, and as niall tweeted.

"Please pray for the love I hopefully wont lose.."

Sources say he has been DMing certain fans. We have a fan on record.

Jacqueline Viramontes.

We interviewed her a couple days ago, She does not deny that she has contact with mr pop star teen Niall Horan. We asked her about the conversations but she says she will not revile the conversation, she does revile the girls name Avery Teller, Jacqueline says that she will only give us the name but nothing more, she respects Nialls private life. The hospital name was not allowed to be reviled.

So who do you think this Avery girl is to Niall Horan?

Fuck!! I chuck the remote at the tv.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why did I have to put my hands on her?!

Now shes probably fucking this Niall guy.

Ugh! Before I could even think at what I was doing, I was dialing Averys number.

Ring-Ring-Ring.

"Hello?"

"Um Avery?"

"Josh?"

"Yeah hey.."

"Uh Yeah Hi.."

"Look Avery-"

"Whos are you on the phone with Avery?" I hear another person in the background, He has like an irish accent.

"Um hey Josh sorry about that but what were you saying?"

"I just wanted to know how you were doing?"

"Oh im doing great to be honest."

"Oh thats good to hear."

"Yup.. Hey josh?"

"Yeah?"

"Look I need to tell you something.. I know i shoulve told you this earlier but I just didnt have the heart to do it."

"Wassup?"

" Look Okay please dont get mad at me.. Ive been in California for about 2 months now, and while i was here I actually been through a rough time. I had a miscarriage i threw up blood been in the hospital for now 2 in a half months im scheduled to leave pretty soon. Umm and Ive met somebody..."

"Oh.. Are you two like really good friends?"

"Um yeah I guess you can say that. Josh i really wanted to tell you this in person but Im not coming back to New York anytime soon. So let me get this off my chest, Josh Im not coming back home, Im done with you, Morgan is done with you, We all are, when you put your hands on me i was done with you but yet my stupid ass thought that you changed, but i was wrong. Josh thank you, thank you for proving me wrong. Now i have a boyfriend. Im sorry Josh please dont get mad at me."

She has a boyfriend... Niall.. God i knew it... FUCK! I pick up the lamp and throw it against the kitchen wall.

I hear Avery gasp a little.

"Okay... FUCK AVERY! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU EVERYTHING! AND YOU REPAY ME BY GOING AND FUCKING SOME OTHER DUDE! HOW DARE YOU!"

I stop yelling and I hear her crying.

I roll my eyes at what i just did.. Great i made her cry.

"AYE LOOK LAD I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO YA THINK YA ARE BUT WHY ARE YOU GONNA CALL AND MAKE HER CRY!? WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU TO CALL HER UP AND TELL YOU TO YELL AT HER AND MAKE HER!!?" A guy with an irish accent starts to yell at me.

"Look i dont who you are but this is between me and Aver-"

" NO LOOK LAD AVERY IS MY GIRLFRIEND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM DONT TAKE YOUR FUCKING ANGER OUT ON HER! YOU CAN CALL ME AND TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL DONT DEAL WITH THIS TYPE OF SHIT!"

And with that the phone line goes dead.

I try to text Avery.

*Look Im sorry plz call me and we will talk about this plz*

Minutes later she replies.

*No Josh no! Im sick of you im in love with Niall not you! The child is mine not yours! Niall will be the new father of MY child! U will not be allowed to see him at all! Im done with you! I told you once before I broke up with you once before bc of this same reason! No matter what I do its not good enough for you! You always hit me and say stuff that wasnt true i asked you why u were doing this to me and all you could respond with is "You know why!" You know what Josh NO I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHY LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TOO ME LIKE THAT AND HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT! I CANT BELIEVE YOU JOSH I THOUGHT YOU WOULDVE CHANGED BUT YET AGAIN I WAS WRONG!

I am always wrong when it comes too you and im sick of it... I cant take it anymore..*

And with that I dont reply. I go to my room grab my suitcase and start packing. I go online look up the earliest flight for california, and book it.

Avery Teller here I come.

.

.

.

.

.

HI GUYS! SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE AGAIN! IVE JUST BEEN SUPER BUSY. BUT UM PLEASE GUYS COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS WANT THE BABIES NAME TOO BE PLEASE I NEED THE HELP LOL

ANYWAYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! K BYE!