TEXT MESSAGES

*Hey, so what's the plan?*

*Well... Im trying to figure out where their at.*

*Can you kinda hurry it up? Im dying here...*

*Hold ur shit.. Okay? You should be lucky that im even helping ur ass!*

*Yeah... But I need u to speed stuff up a bit because I dnt have much time.*

*Fine.. But why r u doing this?*

*Mind ur own damn business! I know were suppose to be mates, but everybody loves him, they need to love me.. Ive always wanted to go solo but nobody would love me... And stop with the questions im paying you about 6Mill so shut ur mouth!*

*God.. Okay fine but once we get him whats the plan?*

*Well.... When we get him, I will kill him so people will be able to love me when I go solo.. Then me and you will get rich and then we will be together forever... I promise we will.*

*You swear?*

*Yes baby I swear.. I love you beautiful ;) «3*

*Awwh I love you more! And what kind of a heart is that?*

*It Just means I will always love you, even if the plan fails but it won't!*

*Ik you have me babe, calm your dick... We will get him and the girl idk maybe she will go with Louis or something? Or just be a loner.*

*Haha but I have to be careful when I go around her she can't suspect a thing... I have to act like my normal self.. and so do you!*

*Kay salute! ;) But you better move, and there's nothing you can say that will bring me down so you better treat me right or I will leave your ass!*

*Mmm Yes ma'am ;)*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SOO A DOUBLE UPADTE!! YOUR WELCOME!! HAHA HOPE U ENJOY!! AND I SORTA GAVE U GUYS SOME CLUES IN THUS CHAPTER IF U FIGURE IT OUT PLEASE KEEP IT TO UR SELF!! THANK YOU AGAIN SOO MUCH!!!