PROPOSALS

MORGANS POV:

1 MONTH LATER.

Me and Zayn are going to a funeral, for Harry, Niall, Perrie, Art, My mom. A lot of people have died in my life My boyfriend, My best friends, my mother, my nephew. God, he was so young its not fair, he had such a life to live, now he's gone. The music starts and Zayn stands up in front of everybody. He looks really nice today more than he normally would. He clears his throat.

"I came here for all my love ones, my girlfriend, my best friend and some people that my new girlfriend has lost through out time." He says and looks up to me. He smiles and tears fall down his face.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry and that I love them all, thank you for coming." He points to the other boys and some of my family nialls family Harrys family, and Perries family and Averys dad. I get up and go to her dad, he has tears brimming his eyes, I give him a sympathetic smile, he pats the seat next to him and I sit, he puts an arm around me and cries.

"I loved her Morgan. She was my 1st daughter. But im glad I still have you." He smiles and laughs and more tears falls down, I start crying too.

The funeral is over, I go up to Zayn hug and kiss him.

"Morgan Im sorry." He says I just smile and nod. He grabs my hand and we walk outside to watch them get buried. Niall and Harrys are open. I walk over to Harrys, I stare at his face and tears fall even more. He looks so handsome.

"Harry, Baby I will always love you, you were my everything Im sorry I didn't say goodbye, I was an ass I mean I just couldn't take the drama anymore, I said goodbye but not a forever goodbye. I never wanted to say goodbye forever, I got your note and ring, My answer is yes Harry I will marry you." I say with tears and a smile on my face. They people come over take their bodies and lower them into the ground.

" You tell me that you're sad and lost your way

You tell me that your tears are here to stay

But I know you're only hiding

And I just wanna see you

You tell me that you're hurt and you're in pain

And I can see your head is held in shame,

But I just wanna see you smile again

See you smile again

But don't burn out

Even if you scream and shout

It'll come back to you

And I'll be here for you" Zayn sings to me. I smile a little and he pecks my lips.

"That was Harry's favorite song Through the Dark." He says and wipes my tears. He gets on one knee.

"Morgan Holder, I love you so much, and I want to share a life with you forever and ever. Will you marry me?" He says and I start crying again, he takes the ring that Harry proposed with and he proposed with it to.

"I know he would want you to keep this." He says and I laugh.

"So will you?" He says and I realize I haven't answered. I nod my head.

"Yes Zayn I will." I say he puts the ring on my finger stands up and kisses me."