I LOVE YOU

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUALL CONTENT

HARRYS POV:

"I love you." I say. Morgan looks at me with complete and utter shock.

"What?" She asks

I smile at her. I know she wasn't expecting it. I realize that I do love this beautiful girl in front of me.

"Morgan I love you." I say while chuckling.

She looks at me like she's trying to put a jig saw puzzle together.

"Morgan are you okay?"

"Yeah sorry. Haha Oh my god! Harry Edward Styles!" She says with her mouth making an '0'.

I laugh but then her face falls as she realizes she hasn't said it back.

"I love you." She whispers in my ear sexually.

She starts making out with me I open my mouth for her to slip her tongue in. She does as I hoped she would.

I love how she wants to be in control. Now its mine turn.

I start pulling off her shirt and she does the same. I pull off her pants, and she also does the same.

I move from the kiss and start sucking her neck. I get to her collarbone and she gasps. Telling me that's her sensitive spot.

I suck on her collarbone making her moan.

"Harry please." She begs and its sexy as ever. I take off her bra and her tits pop out. Her nipples are hard telling me she's horny. I suck on one breast while caressing her other. I make a trail of kisses down her torso; down to her sweet spot. I start to suck at her clit making her moan about a hundred fucking times. Every moan gets sexy by the minute. I stick my tongue in her, she puts her hands in my hair lightly pulling. It feels amazing to make my dick super hard.

I stand up about to put me inside her. I remember she's a virgin.

"Are you sure?" I ask making sure were not making a mistake.

"Yes I'm sure." She says while smiling.

"I promise to go slow, if it hurts just tell me."

She nods and I slowly enter her. I go a little deeper, she hisses and a tear falls. I stop and pull away.

"Im sorry!" I say, She just sits there with her legs closed with tears falling down.

"No, its okay keep going." She says while taking a deep breath. I nod and enter her slowly. She hisses and I finally go all the way into her.

I thrust in and out of her.

"H-Harry.. Faster." She moans. I do as im told. I thrust in and out of her faster. She moans my name a couple times and it sounds fucking so sexy coming out of her mouth.

I can feel my back tightening im about to come. I can feel her stiffen against me.

Her legs close and at the same I come inside of her and she explodes all over me.

Were both out if breath I lean against her and start kissing her.

"Ive never felt that before." She breaths.

"Im glad I was the one who made you feel that." I say smiling.

I pull myself out of her and she stands up. She hisses at the pain and sits on the floor. I run over to her.

"Are you okay?" I ask

"Yeah it just stings a little." She says.

"Yeah it will." I say she nods her head and I stand up removing the bloody sheets.

"Shit!! Oohh ffuucckk!!" Morgans yells

"What!?" I yell while running towards her.

"We didnt use a fucking condom!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

HI GUYS I HOPE SUMMER IS A BIT BETTER NOW! TBH I SERIOUSLY DIDNT LIKE THIS STORY HAHA I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPER CHEESY ON HOW THEY ALL FEEL IN LOVE THE FIRST DAMN DAY HAHA IDK IT WAS MY FIRST STORY SOO HOOEFULLY I GET BETTER!

K- BYEE!!!