CHANGE

MORGANS POV:

Me and Niall are face to face, centimeters away from each other, i can feel his hot breath on me, he gives me goosebumps, he starts leaning in our skin is touching.

"What the hell!!??" I hear a person yell, the only person with that voice.

Harry.

I get turned around, and im face to face with Harry. My heart flutters when i see his face.

"Did, did you kiss him?"

"N-No." He looks at me and tears poor down his face, like he doesn't believe me.

"Harry please i didn't! He, I, he barged in because i was, i was, cut." I stop and don't finish my sentence. He lets go of my arms and looks at his hands, they have blood on them, his tears increase, I've known harry for almost a year now and i have never seen him cry as much as i do now. Niall is right behind me, harry takes my arms and kisses my cuts, my tears increase. He kisses all my cuts all my bruises, then he goes to my face and kisses my tears away, he kisses my nose, cheeks, forehead, a giggle slips from my mouth. He smiles and then kisses my lips. Every time i try to run from harry i can't, he finds me and travels and tries for me, no guy would ever do that, has ever done that. I want him, i want him back with me, but i can't i just can't, i lost my focus on college i was suppose to be back in school over 2 months ago, but i never went, i got excepted to NYU, my mom would've been proud, my mom. Wow, its been a while since her death. I miss her greatly, i wish i could hug her, kiss her, laugh with her. I sniff more tears coming down my eyes. Me and harry are still kissing, i snap back to reality and pull away. I don't want harry, he needs to leave. But i need harry, and i don't want him to leave ever. i swear my life is like one big movie right now. Avery hers is crazy, on the first day she met niall he said he loved her? How is that possible? I guess love at first sight? Me and harry were just a weird couple. First im leaving him then running back to him, my amazing mom died, i loss my what i thought best friend. I just found out my dad is really dead, and he was famous!!? Wow, i think that's just too much to handle, i need a night out. I finally realize i haven't said anything, Niall is behind me, Harry's in front of me. I ignore them walk to my closet, grab a dress a pretty black dress, with cuts in the sides and back. I slip off my outfit in front of the boys.

"Erm? Morgan? Im still here remember?" Niall asks and his cheeks are red as ever. I laugh and nod my head, All Harry's doing is looking at me with a big ass smile on my face. I slip on my dress and it fits tight on my body, my butt is slightly huge so it sticks out and the dress hugs the top of my thigh, but i don't care.

I go inside the bathroom. do my makeup and hair. I walk out grab my purse and smile at the boys with there mouths open.

"Careful boys you might catch flies."I laugh. I start walking out the door and they guys just stand there like they have never seen a girl. I chuckle.

"So are you just going to stand there or are you coming?"

"Where are you going?" Niall asks, harry still looking at me with shock, whatever.

"Im leaving going out, i need a night out, your welcome to join unless your going to keep staring at me like I'm naked?"

They both follow me i close the door, Niall is next to me, but then harry comes up to me and holds my hand. I of course don't refuse it, I love him i want to be back with him. We jump inside a cab, I tell him to take us to the Beach Club. We arrive Harry and Niall fight over who's paying so i leave them they can just follow me when there done being bitches.

I walk into the club, its amazing in here, i never been to a club before, lame i know but as im walking i get a couple of whistles and a couple guys and ladies smack my ass but i don't care, i like it.

Harry and Niall finally find me. We go on the dance floor, i dance with a couple of guys and but nothing much no touching just laughing, harry gets jealous but i can tell he's trying. Which is good, a slow song comes on and i really wanna test Harry, i know i shouldn't, but lets see. Harry and niall come up to me but i choose Niall. Me and Niall are dancing were laughing and just being stupid, were best friends, i know he likes me but he loves Avery, we already discussed this, he admitted to liking me, but he said he will always choose Avery, I understand he loves her, im happy for the both of them.

Niall gets a text from Avery, and he says his goodbyes, he kisses my cheek and leaves. Harry is at the bar downing drinks, so he's drunk .

"Im proud of you, you know that right?"

"No, why?"

"Because you let me dance with niall, me and him talked he does like me but he said it will always be Avery."