Chapter 10.

Do you remember when we told our families?

Two weeks later we decided to head home for the weekend already knowing your sister was planning a trip back home for the weekend, having had one of our hour-long phone conversations while I laid across my bed board keeping quiet.

Our first stop was my house where we walked in hand and hand and told my parents we were in a relationship, they, of course, were over the moon hugging us both and inviting us both around for dinner that night so we could all catch up. To be fair my mum had known about my schoolgirl crush on you pretty early on and you and my dad go on even before that day.

We knew we had nothing to worry about when it came to the two of them.

One lunch later we were on the way to your families house, your sister meeting us outside rushing to my side of the car to give me a hug, dragging me away and into the house as he followed behind us.

Your sister had pulled me onto the two seat sofa while you sat with your parents, we kept sharing looks trying to decide on the right time to tell them. It wasn't your parents we were worried about it was your sister's reaction we were worried about, it took nearly half an hour to work up the carriage. Finally, you stood up gaining everyone's attention and announced you were in a relationship.

Your sister made a comment about how the girl must be blind before I stood up and joined you as you placed your arm around me pulling me close, your sisters face dropped in shock as the realization took over.

Your parents congratulated us, your mum going as far as jumping to her feet pulling us into a hug and telling me how I had always felt like family.

Finally looking at your sister who had started to cry, I had panicked thinking I had ruined my friendship with your sister before she burst out how she was so happy and they were happy tears, she couldn't think of a better person for you to date going as far as to tell you if you ever dumped me or hurt me she would make sure you couldn't have children with anyone else.

Your family ended up joining mine for dinner that night and then hosted yours hosted dinner the next night for all of us, at one point I'm pretty sure our mums were talking about our future wedding.

I didn't tell you, but I could totally see myself marrying you someday.