Chapter 17.

Do you remember our wedding?

We both didn't want to waste to much time planning the wedding, we just wanted to be husband and wife as soon as possible, the closest date they had was four months away and we took it even to the surprise of the priest who commented it didn't leave much time for planning.

Our parents already over the moon at the news of our engagement and your sister once again crying and screaming about how it was about time, took the news of how we only had four months as a bit of a shock. Everyone pulled together through helping plan the wedding.

Did you know your sister asked me if I was pregnant and that's why we were getting married quickly before the bump showed?

You found an amazing forest venue, something I had told you was one of the things I really wanted if possible, I had found a dress that your sister kept hidden from you as you looked around the house on the day you knew I picked it up. We picked the wedding rings together and had the whole wedding planned with a month to spare.

I don't even care that you got jam down your tie before our wedding and didn't have a spare at the hotel we were staying at in separate rooms.

On that day you promised we would spend the rest of our lives together, how you would always change the light bulbs because I couldn't reach them and you would always get rid of any frogs that the cat brought in because you knew they were my biggest fear. 

But most importantly you promised how you would love me for the rest of our lives.