12

'Damn that guy! When I want him to stay away, he is behind the corner, when I'm trying to find him, it's like he's nowhere on the earth. Damn it! Damn it all! Stupid, arrogant bastard. Gonna show him when I find him, that I sure will! Damn it, where is he?'

Mark was furious. He searched the whole town from top to bottom and Donghyuck was nowhere to be seen.

Usually Donghyuck would come bouncing by as soon as Mark stepped a foot outside his door (or at least that's how Mark saw it), but today he was nowhere to be found.

Mark bumped into Jeno a while back, but he hasn't seen Donghyuck either and was glad for it. Mark went to check at Jaemin's place just in case, he knew that Donghyuck and Jaemin were good friends, but he said he doesn't have a clue were Donghyuck might be. Jaemin actually looked rather concerned and tried to ask what happened, but Mark just stormed off.

To sum everything up, Mark had zero luck and he was tired, hungry and extremely pissed off right now. He was heading towards Chinese Dumpling, because the search for Donghyuck made him miss lunch.

Plus he intended to ask Yukhei if he saw Donghyuck today as well. Yukhei stood in front of the shop the whole day and Donghyuck was practically a fatty dumpling addict, so Mark was sure that Donghyuck would wander of in that direction.

"Dumpling, eat dumpling, good for you, healthy dumpling! Oh Mark. Good day. How are you?"

"I'm not in the mood Yukhei, damn bastard ate up my nerves. Did you see him around here, recently?"

Yukhei suddenly turned serious and motioned to Mark to get in. As Jungwoo started making Mark's usual order, Yukhei stared at him with worry.

"Donghyuck came here some time ago. He upset. Very upset. Mark you do something?" Yukhei asked lubberly, since he cannot speak korean properly.

"I didn't do anything. He was the one who tried to throw himself off the building. Only thing I did is save his sorry ass!" Mark said, fed up with always being blamed for Donghyuck's antics.

"Donghyuck...tried to kill himself?" Yukhei was obviously shocked.

"Yeah, but as I said I saved the damn pest in the last second. Should off let him jump, though, he deserved it right. You know what he did? He kissed me! I saved his ass and he repays me by playing more tricks on me. Damn, what's wrong with him!" Mark yelled and started stuffing his face with dumpling to bury his rage.

"Donghyuck...did that? Donghyuck loves Mark, now see. Now everything makes perfect sense" Yukhei clapped his hands, smiling.

"No, he doesn't love me, he is playing with me" Mark grumbled.

"Donghyuck came here very sad. Like a dumped school girl...Mark is the mean boyfriend" Yukhei concluded.

"Damn it Yukhei, has Chenle been here recently and brainwashed you or something, what are you saying"

"I say that Donghyuck really loves Mark. Mark don't see it, because he hate too much. Hate not good. Hate lead to fighting. Love good! Love and dumpling, all the same. Both make you full and happy. No fighting when you're full of love and dumpling"

"Oh, yeah. Well you are certainly full of something, but it ain't love or dumpling"

"Mark, don't say things like that. You have to talk to Donghyuck. Donghyuck want hate to stop and so should Mark. Then everybody happy. Mark stop being a mean boyfriend and make Donghyuck happy again. Everybody happy. No fight, no hate. Life full of love and dumpling"

"I don't love him! I hate that fucker, I hate him! Don't you get it? He ruined my life! How could I ever love that stupid guy?" Mark raged, slamming his knuckles against the table as he got up to yell at Yukhei.

Yukhei however, just smiled, getting up as well and patting Mark's head as if Mark was a dog or a small child.

"Maybe Mark don't love now and maybe Mark don't love Donghyuck ever. But that don't mean you no make peace with Donghyuck. Donghyuck want fighting to stop. That good for two you and good for others. Maybe you just no fight anymore. That's a good thing"

Mark sighed, sitting back down. Yukhei was right. All the things that Donghyuck did in the past could not be fixed, but if the younger was making an effort to apologies and stop the fights now...well Mark was good with that.

Maybe Donghyuck did love him, no matter how unbelievable that was. Mark felt nothing for that little rat, but if it meant stopping all of the useless violence, he was willing to call in truce with Donghyuck.

"Yeah, you are right Yukhei. It is time for this to stop. So where is that bast--Donghyuck. We have a truce to settle down, don't we?" Mark said, paying for the dumpling.

"That is good Mark! Donghyuck upstairs, went sleep. Maybe he up now" Yukhei said, leading Mark upstairs.

Once they were in Yukhei's apartment, they were met with unpleasant surprise. The window was wide open and muddy footprints lead to the couch.

Donghyuck's jacket was carelessly thrown on the floor, behind the couch. Donghyuck himself...was nowhere to be found.

Hi what's up guys! curious to know who kidnapped donghyuck? well, next chapter we will see who it is.
And thank you for reading this and a lot of supports💕💕

Okay let me do a little bit of self promotion here

I just started another markhyuck book, it's completely opposite and brighter than 'monster'. Yeah, kind of comedy and fluff

 Yeah, kind of comedy and fluff

I love y'all😗