3

This is the right decision.

This is the only decision.

There is no other way to do it.

So he...

Decided to just end it all.

He is standing at the edge of Mark's building, as wind blew by him taking his tears away.

It is a rather long fall.

But he isn't afraid.

He was already completely destroyed.

His soul shattered too much to care about his own well being.

Now this, he thought, is going to be fun.

He is going to die.

How fun.

Yes, this will be fun.

If only he can get the courage to do it.

To jump.

Why can't he?

What is stopping him?

It hurt. He couldn't do it and that hurt. His soul has shattered into tiny pieces so long ago, and now… Now they were cutting him. Cutting him everywhere.

Cutting into his heart, his spirit. His soul is what loves Mark Lee. And since he doesn't return that love, his soul doesn't know what to do anymore. So, it decided to die. And it's taking Donghyuck along for the ride.

Soul.

Soul is such a fragile thing. So easily destroyed. Soul is like a cherry blossom. Cherry blossom on the giant tree of life. And one wind that blows too strong, can end it forever. Cherry blossom will fall. On the street, where people shall step on it as they walk by. They will crush your soul, not even paying attention to it. They will not notice. For people never notice. They are cruel. But so is he.

He played with so many lives during his own.

Crushed so many dreams.

Killed so many hopes.

Well, then…

It looks like now is the time.

For him to pay all that back.

Nobody will miss him. He is sure in that.

Nobody really cared him in the first place.

Well, maybe Jaemin will be sad for a while, but his lover will soon cheer him up. Why can't he have someone like that? Why did Mark have to hate him?

Donghyuck is ready to give his very soul away for him. He is ready to do anything, absolutely anything.

"God damn it! Get out of my life! I wish you would go and die, Donghyuck!"

"Whatever you wish for Mark"

His eyelids closed as his body surrendered itself to cruel forces of gravity.

Whatever you wish for.