News Alert

News Alert

Local police authority received an anonymous tip of a dead body, mystically left in an abandoned house near the south side forest but when the police came through to check if it's true or just a prank by some people, they didn't found a dead body instead a trails of blood leading to nowhere.

Further investigation lead them to track the gps of the anonymous who send the tip that ended up nothing on the case.

Three days after the authority checks the abandoned house, the said house reveals an unpleasant smell that came to the authority to go further investigate and initially lead them to where the body was hid.

The unknown dead body of a John Doe came to their eyes, it is hidden below the wooden floor, tied up hands and it is to known that this case is a murder.

One week later, the John Doe named as Sonny Jenkins a famous online and published writer known as Sonny J., and as per from the authorities, there's no trauma in the body of the victim, somehow they found a serious cut from its arms, and has to known that maybe it ruled out as suicide.

The family, friends and fans can't give any details as per the moment but soon they will envelope things on how the writer died or who might actually murdered him.

There's no initial result of the case but they authorities won't give up until they found out what happen to the victim.