This is wrong

This is wrong  

She couldn't handle how this person manage her to choose two options. One—to kill one of her friend, or other one which she will end up killing herself.

All of this time, she had to accept all the fact that this is happening. Deaths and threats are now part of her life. The situation where she cannot rule out. She has to be prepared for all the things that comes on her way.

She thought it ended when Edmar got send in jail.

But it doesn't ended that way.

Now, she has to choose two things.

She couldn't do harm to her friends... she couldn't leave the world just because of this.

She pressed send to Ruth Ford's account and took a deep breath.

She headed her way to the kitchen and grabbed the knife. She look at it intently that it was wrong to do something like this.

But it was the only way not to harm these people.

"I chose, to die to save my friends..." she closed her eyes, took a deep breath. Gripped her hands on the knife and point the sharp one on her neck, and slowly slit it until it spurts blood out of it. She tried to put her hands on her neck, dropping of the knife.

This is wrong... She thought in her head.

But it was too late...

She killed herself because she's too coward to save herself than anyone's fault.