Case Statement

Case Statement

Case Number: 30056

Case Report: Sonny Jenkins Murder/Suicide

Location: North Valley

Name of Confidant: Caleigh Yuan

Police Officer: State your name and age.

"Caleigh Yuan. C-A-L-E-I-G-H Y-U-A-N, 20 years old."

Police Officer: What's your relation to the victim, Sonny Jenkins?

"I'm not related to him, I'm a fan of his works."

Police Officer: It is says that you're the president of Sonny Jenkins fans club, am I right?

"Yes."

Police Officer: How come?

"Sorry, what?"

Police Officer: How did you become a fan of him, does it because of his novels or because he is a good looking person?

"Both."

Police Officer: So, you're saying that because of his works and his appearance, you started a fans club and so ended up you get closed to him, is that true?

"Yes."

Police Officer: How do you became the president?

"Because I started it and recuit members."

Police Officer: Did he acknowledge the existence of this group?

"Yes."

Police Officer: So becoming the president, what else matters to you? Aside from being a fan, did it get you paid, anything monetary?

"No."

Police Officer: So, what's your job?

"As of now, I don't."

Police Officer: Then the previous one, I guess you could give.

"I was never a regular employee, part time, in a fast food chain."

Police Officer: Giving consideration that you're taking a part time job before, what motivates you to stop and start a fans club? Just like you said, there's no monetary in that kind of a position.

"There isn't, officer."

Police Officer: So, enlighten me, where do you get your money, salary or whatever it is. Tell me.

"I think I don't have to answer that."

Police Officer: Yes, you do Miss Yuan. I'm not going to put you in jail because of this, there's nothing wrong with your honesty, I just wanted to know that you're clean to this.

"I am."

Police Officer: Then speak the truth, nothing but the truth.

"I have a monthly salary came from my parents... before, I still have a little amount on my account but that doesn't enough, that's why when I can, I came to Sonny to help me on my financial."

Police Officer: So, you received money from the victim because you're the president of his fans club, and with that he trusted you so he spared you some money to get over your financial status. Am I right?

"..."

Police Officer: What else he offer besides the money?

"He treats me."

Police Officer: Like what?

"Food, accessories."

Police Officer: Did you ever get to pay him?

"..."

Police Officer: So I guess you didn't.

Police Officer: So we take forward, about the facebook post shared on your wall, was it really you?

"..."

Police Officer: This Deandra Jose, who is she?

"Bestfriend of Sonny."

Police Officer: You know her in personal? Did you ever get to meet her?

"Yes."

Police Officer: So, explain to me the facebook post.

"I was hacked."

Police Officer: Oh, okay, that's a reason, I take that, but why her? And why it takes your account to post that?

"I don't know."

Police Officer: Tell me, Miss Yuan, you're getting close, tell why was Deandra naked on your post?

"I don't know, officer."

Police Officer: What are you hiding, Miss Yuan?

Police Officer: Are you our killer?

Police Officer: Are you a part of why Sonny Jenkins' dead?

Police Officer: Did you kill him?

"No."

"I think I'm done here, you can't have me question again until I get my lawyer."

Police Officer: I understand Miss Yuan. You have the right.

Police Officer: Thank you for the cooperation.