New Beginning

New Beginning

One week after the jurisdiction of Edmar Lee, he was sentenced to jail with no probation and parole excluded. There were so many gossips lurking around that the reason of why Edmar Lee do it because he is jealous of his cousin, and it turns out that his anger made its way to get revenge, and why he put all the people connected to his cousins was to made their life put into despair.

They commence a formal ceremony for Sonny Jenkins' death. His family, relatives and friends gather around to pray for his soul to rest in peace. His family couldn't believe that it would end up that one of their blood would do that to their own blood. They can't forgive what Edmar did, and wouldn't forget how he turns out something that can't be change.

The family and the publisher, sets a formal ceremony for Jonah Mira and Ruth Ford to take silence and pray for their souls.

Deandra Jose, still couldn't believe that it all ends when the person whose behind all of this were caught, she felt safe and secured than ever before. Though she won't forget all the things that happened on her, the video scandal, the night she has been raped and all the threats she received... she may be experience the hard way to cope up with mental and emotional state but she will get back to it somehow.

Todd Ramon, we're happy that in the end, it all comes into peace. He surrender all the things to the authorities that have been connected to Sonny Jenkins. He wanted to put Sonny's soul in peace and by that, he is just happy that everything is in end.

Jedidah Samson we're happy that his friends found peace, that's all he care about.

Caleigh Yuan, tired of being just a fan... she wanted to voice out what she had inside and made everyone know what she got through... she pursues being an online influencer.

Tyler Oakley, stays in silent that everything had happened in life is all wrong, the people he knew, the people who he believes and trusts. He lay low and everyone knows nothing about what he's doing... but on the other hand, Tyler were planning to end his writing career.

And all they thought, it is always gonna end in a happy ending...

But that's what they think...

This is just the new beginning of how the cruelty of social media can make one life put into despair.