Jonah's Note

Jonah's Note

This is Jonah Mira.

I am an only child of our family, my parents really love me to the point that they will do anything for the sake that I will have a better future. They did all the things and risk for it so that you can see the woman now where everyone knows as Madame Jonah—and I don't know why they call me that but I get used to it.

I'm laughing right now because at this moment, I'm typing this down and of course, my parents know how much I love them and I'm grateful for that. Just knowing that this note would never be in hands of anyone, I don't know—I think it's just my way of showing how inside of me really felt when no one really notices.

The one thing that many people knew is that I'm this person who has no fear, lovely and a lucky one with all I have, I can't ask for more, but the little thing they know that, I am no kind of person seems to be happy very much—I have so many regrets and doubts in life but I just look at the brighter side, well, sometimes those brighter side became darker that I can't even notice I'm pulling myself to where I should belong.

I have fear, some people broke my heart like they don't care and I'm not a lucky person. To what I say, I am not that kind of person. That is really far from what I am.

Jonah Mira in work isn't Jonah Mira in her home. I can't really explain it but there will be always two sides of us when we go outside or just at home. Because sometimes, there are people who can't really trust, I know I wanna trust you because you're a good friend but I won't because at the end of the day we'll regret doing it because we did something wrong.

Yes, I have anxiety. It keeps getting on me, dwells on my head that I can't swept off. There's this me, that I want to change but I have no courage to do it, I don't know why. I just don't know.

Maybe, the thing of why I'm typing this down because of all the stress from work. To all the stories that I should evaluate, stories that I should edit and more related works. And not just it, the company system sucks that they really care just for the money. They value money instead of the stories they published. I don't know this publishing company work that way—I am just an editor, I can't do anything—they just pay me to do the work. I don't have really a say here.

But for the stories I read, there's the writer behind it. The stories were too emotional, full of romance, horror and sometimes erotic but but those writers don't understand our work. I know what are they doing—but our purpose to give them the limelight, some of them don't know how to thank you. They are full of themselves, I can name one—I know this is just my private—Tyler Oakley—he's really getting on my nerves.

But I love Sonny Jenkins, he is so kind and so respectful. I adore him that much, whenever there's a book launch event, he immediately thanked me for giving him a chance to do well on his career. I became a part of his story and that's what I'm really proud of.

-

It's been a long time since I get stock to my note.

Sonny Jenkins is dead and I don't know how to live with that. Just reading my notes for him really make me cry—I regret the way that I reject him on his multiple manuscripts because its too faulty and there are too many loop holes and Sonny became this arrogant and disrespectful one who blame me for everything I'm putting his career down

I was really a part of his story. I made him, let him take the spotlight but I was the one to blame for all the things he can't admit to himself.

He became full of himself, he got pride and that moment, I never recognize the Sonny Jenkins I used to know.

-

This is about Sonny Jenkins—because I think, these past few days, it is because of him, I mean the few weeks he's on the news and the company were been asked by police for some information. This is all just surreal. We don't know he died in that kind of cruelty.

But I'm part of this group, where his account been using by another person whom specifically I don't know who is, he's blaming us for his death. He blamed me for doing that kind of treatment to him. I'm just being fair but he can't accept that there are too many writers, more famous than him.

His spotlight were fading and that's his fault.

But I'm not sure if I'm gonna last long.

That person might kill us and he's going for everyone of us.

Hope it won't happen.

I'm gonna update this soon, and we'll talk about that murderer.

-

Jonah

-

Reminder: Please update soon Jonah.