North Valley: The Register

Good day, North Valley!

Remember the famous published and online writer Sonny Jenkins, who was found days in an abandoned house that has been called in both sides of suicide and murder, but on the latter part, the local police focus the case on murder because how would a dead person tied himself and put himself down under the wooden floor?

After few months of going deep into cases, with the help of FBI, the killer has been identified whom also operating Sonny Jenkins social media account and his writing site.

Do you also remember Jonah Mira, the editor in chief of a publishing company who has also been Sonny Jenkins publisher, the one who also circulated over the social media that her death isn't the cause of her sickness, it is also murder—and by this part, also trail back to the killer of Sonny Jenkins.

Who won't forget the latest incident of suicide who has to be known as Sonny Jenkins' co-writer, Ruth Ford, she's also a famous published writer on the same publisher which happen to take her life by the threats she get from a groupchat which the killer is a member of.

In all of these cases, there is only one killer and is pointed to be as Edmar Lee, whose the cousin of Sonny Jenkins.

The local police didn't release any of the statements given by Edmar Lee but as they give us information, there will be a trial to set and this would show if all of this are true or not.

Keep updated. Follow. And share the news.

G'day, North Valley people.