It's a him

It's a him

After he did what Ruth told him to do, he can't stop his thoughts circling around his mind.

Seeing how this person put Deandra in a situation where she can't escape and had to suffer all along. He couldn't believe that this would go all the way down to the point that they needed to risk everything, just to keep their feet standing and knowing that they're safe.

But it isn't what they're having.

Todd thought it was over. And somehow, someone took over the position of Edmar to threaten them. He knows what Edmar did that, his jealousy of course but what subsides to the reason, was they were the one who killed Sonny—not literally but figuratively, poisoning Sonny's trust that made him do the notes and kept those as a secrets.

But it all out, and they are in danger.

He couldn't sleep. He couldn't bear what he did.

Now people will look to him with disgust and hate.

Sitting around the corning, his arms wrapped around her legs. It is like the darkness almost covered him.

Six hours later.

He heard a shout outside of his room. He run towards to it and finds out what was it.

He stopped when he saw his Mother, shouting, trembling while carrying the body of Deandra, soaked in blood. He hastily comes to her and check if she was still alive, and he let out a deep breath when she is still breathing.

"Call 911, Todd." His Mother told.

He get his phone and dialed the number, "What's the emergency?"

"We need an ambulance. We need help! Please get here faster!"

"The emergency are on your way, Sir."

He put back his phone on his pocket and looked at Deandra.

She's murmurming something and when he move closer to hear what she's saying...

"I think.... It's a... him."