Note 6

Note 6

Subject: Deandra Jose

Deandra Jose is my bestfriend, no one could change that, she and Todd are one of the people whom I can tell that I have trusts the most but mostly some days are not.

Deandra is a type of a person who you would love to go out with, she won't mind what's goin' around because all she's gonna care about what's happening between the two of you. She can be the friendliest, the good and one of a kind person that I have been known of.

I can tell that somedays, bestfriend don't opted to share what happened between their lives—personal information shouldn't stay within yourself—private. But as long as it don't invade the privacy of others, it is good but when the time it feels like you've been trespassing the rights of others—it is against to the will of one another.

I remember one day, I told her that I'm writing a book about a person whose closeted gay, she was too evasive to know whose the inspiration of it but I didn't tell her, also, she didn't stop to seek what should stay within private matters.

She's a good friend, but not always.

I can define that being friend with Deandra is a cost of your public and private life. She's too permissive, nothing you wouldn't have thought, and everyone feels like it feels natural... but it doesn't.

She's not a good friend.

She always tell that she's a good friend, because we're bestfriend—when almost, I had the guts to cut off our connection when I knew things about her.

I've got a list and it's not good.

- Had sex with my cousin.

- She gets even closer to me because I have money.

- She wanted to be famous, along with my name. (I have no against that—but she has to know, we all have our ways to make our image.)

- She's a good friend, but not a good person.

- Always putting herself first before others.

- She called suicide, rape, depression a joke.

- She also told me, she's a giver—guess what, huh?

- Almost got hired as a sex worker

- Make out with her professor

- Slut

- Bitch

- Dirty

- Unworthy

- But still, a good friend.