News Alert

News Alert

Another shocking news for everyone!

Last night, there is unnatural movement of money within the publishing company's bank account to a certain bank account of a person which is also an employee of the said company—this is proved and investigated by the bank and the authority.

The most shocking part of the story were this person—Jedidah Samson, an employee, transferred all the money of the publishing company to his account accumulated up to billion dollars. The authority has been trying to communicate to the suspect on why he did it, and how in the world he would put at stake his work for that kind of dirty cyber attacked.

But what makes the authority still on the verge of knowing the possibility, how did Jedidah Samson manage to put all the money of the company to his account without going through a lot of wall of privacy. Did this person seek help or it was his plan all along?

Update on Jedidah Samson's case.

He has been testified.

Jedidah Samson: I have been framed. I'm telling you that because it is the real case. Don't look at me just because you know I am the suspect but in the first place, I'm not what you are looking for. I am also the victim here, look it on the other way, you have the wrong person. It is like Sonny Jenkins' situation again, and this time this person were using Ruth Ford's name and put us again in a groupchat, where this person threatens us, do all the things this person wanted, make us claim all our dirty secrets and put our lives in despair. I'm telling it wasn't me. This person also killed my friend, Caleigh Yuan... and if this person didn't stop, all of us in that groupchat will all be dead right after. I was framed, I did not do anything but to do what he asked for. He hacked into the company's system, and he do all the things maybe also hacked the bank accounts where all the money's coming from... he transferred it into only one account. OT2021JS. I did what he asked me too. And in the end, he come to play with us. Don't put me in jail, I'm telling you all the truth!

The authorities won't be satisfied by the testimony of Jedidah Samson but they didn't lose the chance of him, maybe, telling the truth.

The authorities tracked the account line that serves as the transferring data of the attacked. The receiver comes into only one person, Jedidah Samson and the sender was coming from the name of the publishing company which probably can say that it is intended but what actually the authority found out with the help of FBI, they found the master of fraud.

Maybe this person could hide his identity with a lot of firewalls and security but the FBI has knew their way to slid in every aspects.

The person has been out.

The authorities bombarded into the house of the suspect and arrested him. He tried to run and fight the authorities with gunshots but in the end, he was shot on the leg and lied down bleeding on the floor. They get his hands cuffed. Before he was send to jail, he was attended by the nurses in the hospital to aid his gunshot and after few hours, he get his place where he belongs.

The suspect has been known as Tyler Oakley and has been the operator of Ruth Ford's account. Following Edmar Lee's syndication, did Tyler do all the unfinished business of Edmar, and what's the point of it?

How all this things happen? And what's the reason why killing is a part of their agenda? Maybe, if Sonny Jenkins alive, he had all the answers.