You have the right

You have the right

When the person behind Ruth Ford's account hacked into the company system, he couldn't do anything but to wait for his signal until the transferring of the money began. He drain all the money of the publishing and putting it all into the bank account where this person give.

It almost took him fifteen minutes to finish the billion dollar transfer.

He took a deep breath after knowing that he's safe but he did something terrible that he couldn't forgive himself. He put his work on the line, just to save his life. It is only he's way out—his escape.

He had slept without thinking of any other things.

He thought that everything were done for good.

Until the morning he woke up on a notification from his phone.

"The Publishing Company transferred billion dollars on your account."

He immediately stood up from laying on his bed. His chest were pounding like it was never before and he couldn't believe that he was played again, for another time. He thought that it all ended in just one thing he did but it didn't.

It became worst.

He heard police sirens outside of his house, it doesn't last seconds when the authority bombarded his premises and arrest him. He was shocked, begging for he was fooled by this person.

"You have the right to remain silent, Mr. Samson..."

"It's not me... I didn't do this!"

But the authority didn't listen to his side and send him to station, and somehow, ended up in jail. And the one that made him send him to jail was his beloved company.

He is wrecked and a failure. He believe too much that ended up in despair.