Case Statement

Case Statement

Case Number: 30075

Case Report: Rape

Location: North Valley

Name of Confidant: Deandra Jose

Police Officer: Can you please tell me what happened?

"I can't..."

Police Officer: Please, this will help your case.

"..."

Police Officer: Who followed you?

"..."

Police Officer: What's the reason of it?

"You really don't know that officer?"

Police Officer: No, that's why I'm asking.

Police Officer: Please, tell me what you know.

"What I know?"

Police Officer: Yes.

"I've been raped by a man, who I couldn't defend myself and the police were asking as if I'm not the victim here."

Police Officer: I'm not refraining to that statement, Miss Jose. I'm just asking for the completion of your case and we'll do an operation to find our suspect.

"You won't."

Police Officer: Why wouldn't we?

"Because those persons have been laughing at me, watched me, blame me, make fun on me and even have their own pleasure but you know what's keeping me move forward... I can do this on my own because the justice have been given, weren't deserve by many people, just like me."

Police Officer: I think we're done here, Miss Jose.

"So you're just gonna take the case away? I'm the victim here."

Police Officer: I'm not gonna do that, it's against the rule and we'll move forward regards on the case and your family will be coming to get you.

"I don't deserved this."

Police Officer: Maybe you did, Miss Jose.

"What did you say?

Police Officer: Nothing. Thank you for your cooperation.

"Don't look forward meeting me again... because sooner or later, you'll see me beneath the ground and that's gonna counter on you because you failed to do your job, Officer. I was raped and you see this as my fault. Thank you for that... and enjoy the rest of your life."