News Alert

News Alert

Another famous online and published author comes at peace.

After the mysterious death of Sonny Jenkins who were still looking for investigation between murder or suicide, comes along at the end of another author named Ruth Ford, also known by her best-selling novels.

Ruth Ford found dead on her home, hanging from the ceiling, as a rope gripped on her neck. It is to know what happened was suicide after the posting of her final words in her social media accounts. The detectives are going deep to know what's behind her suicide that really cost her life.

Ruth Ford is a colleague of Sonny Jenkins who was also an author of best-selling novels. The publishing company where Ruth Ford is an exclusive writer still didn't give any statement regards to their talent. To Ruth's parents were still in shocked of what happened and the news are still waiting for their statements.

However, in the mysterious case of Sonny Jenkins. There's also such minor cases found alongside of it. Missing agenda of Caleigh Yuan, Video Scandal of Deandra Jose and Edmar Lee, Death of Jonah Mira and a notes left on Sonny Jenkins writing blogsite. Are these people were connected to each other and will we ever find out what happened to Sonny Jenkins?

In the town, North Valley, where these people lives, will the justice prevail or it will never come?

Stay tuned for more updates!