North Valley: The Register

In this time, in this weird town, an unknown user who keeps updating the late victim Sonny Jenkins writing site which every time leaves a cryptic notes that defines something or someone behind the messages. Until now, no one knows who keep administering the site which in knowledge of everyone, the author is dead and all were clueless who would do that to a dead person which interlined with people who get to close with the late victim.

These people, living in this town, are somewhat friends, related or co-workers by the victim in which goes into deep in line of making them in the position of being suspected as one of the murderer.

But none of that are confirmed, all were still speculations.

The death of Jonah Mira. The video scandal that goes out of the social media which named Edmar Lee and Deandra Jose and the latest news circulating around were one Sonny Jenkins fans, the president of his fans club, goes missing these past few days and no one knows what happened.

If you ever find her, Caleigh Yuan, please call:

0921 345 9099

432 12 12

Are these an act of the late Sonny Jenkins or someone's taking a revenge act for his death or all this speculations weren't true and just this town is weird enough that dead people are still lingering around to mess other people lives.