North Valley: The Register

In this little town of North Valley invades the national news when a young writer seemingly found dead—the case has not yet to be known as murder or suicide if intended. The most talkative issue of the town isn't the death of the famous writer, Sonny Jenkins, it is his online writing sites leaving unknowingly notes that keeps the people ask what was it all about.

Sonny Jenkins, a writer, published more than ten books that listed him as one of the best selling author that gave him more popularity in his career. It is known that he's posting online stories which online readers are always captivated by it until some notes posted these past few days after the death of Sonny Jenkins.

Note 1

One may have in mind, two or three will be free but no one seeks the point of light until darkness shadowed what lies ahead.

Sonny J.

Note 2

You say, things gonna get better, but I how ended up dead? You make my life better, getting me into the most of my times but how can a person try to cover and deny what she has done? You know yourself.

You made me the person where I am now.

An author or being dead?

Sonny J.

Note 3

We were like travelling through words as I whisper them in to your ears. Now look where it lead us.

I am dead.

And you killed me.

Sonny J.

Until then, there were no confirmation if the notes has been connected to his death. Theories comes out such us, ghost writing, revenge, false death, hacked, or total manipulation of the site. No one can give answer to this notes but who may not know, one day, the truth will come out.

Keep updated all about the happenings in North Valley. Buy in daily newspaper or in digital copy. #NorthValleyTheRegister #SonnyJenkins