News Alert

News Alert  

For about how many months the person whose using late-Sonny Jenkins account and site have been in custody!

These past few weeks, the FBI were monitoring his online actions and with the people who has been a target comes out and help the FBI to figure out and make him pay for all the damages he had done.

If anyone doesn't remember, this person were the one whose leaving cryptic notes on Sonny Jenkins writing site and all of the people who had read it had very no idea what is happening or what it is pertaining to but it only goes into another way, getting revenge.

We still don't have any statement how this person would do such horrible things and we'll get it back to you guys if we got an information about it.

Also, the person behind this was pointing that he's the murderer of Sonny Jenkins and Jonah Mira, and also he is connected in some point to the death of Ruth Ford—who found dead on her home. There will be an investigation to go through and to all the people he has play and on the groupchat they called, Fuckers.

This person is no other than Edmar Lee, the cousin of Sonny Jenkins. There is no definite reason why he would kill and play all these person but the authorities were looking for more deep information regarding about it. The police might have found the murderer of those said persons but they still don't know how could a person do this kind of trick to every one whose been part of a life of Sonny Jenkins. Was it something more than being a cousin? Jealousy? Revenge? Or any other than that?

Stay tuned and watch out for more.