Visit

Visit

Deandra plan a visit to Edmar to which she will talked about something that everyone has ended up broken, pain and frustrated. When she got into the station, her legs are shaking, and the air that dampening her skin were cold and she's starting to feel uncomfortable. Seeing the man who did all the horrible things, the person who raped her, the person who killed her friends.

The police escort her to the visiting area. She sees the glass wall dividing the visitors and the prisoners. She sat the chair, waiting for the person to appear in front of her. Not too long when the person she granted to see shows infront of her wearing the orange jumpsuit. He smirked, sitting down and reaching for the telephone which connected to the other line.

Deandra reached for the telephone and place it on her ears.

"How I owe this please of you visiting me, D?" he said.

"Nothing," she said in monotone.

"Then why did you visit me?"

"Did you kill Caleigh?"

He laughed, Caleigh somehow couldn't believe how Edmar got managed to do something like that. When he almost calmed himself, he said, "How can I do that when I' m inside of this four walls whose security are high."

"I don't believe you."

He smirked, "what do you want me to say, Deandra? That I killed your friend? Are you that stupid to think that?"

"I'm not that stupid if you put someone on your position to the thing you haven't finished yet."

He chuckles, "you are really a dumb one, girl."

"Just tell me who you told to do those things!"

"No one."

"Oh, really?" she smirked, "I know there's much of jealousy right in your reasons. That's why you killed Sonny, Jonah and put Ruth to kill herself."

"Oh, it's Ruth's choice, though." He said, "about that, did she make something more great nowadays?"

"What are you talking about?!"

He laughed, "nothing."

"I know, you know what's happening, Edmar."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You do!"

"Oh, well, thank you for the visit D."

"No, we're not done yet."

He put back the telephone on the side and stood up from the chair. Edmar were escorted by the police to go back on it's cell. Deandra left confused and drained. She couldn't believe that she wasted her time going to him, facing him and trying not be a coward seeing the murderer. But it all ends up in one situation, she get nothing from him.

But she won't stop, I know she know, Ed has something to do with this.