Confession

Confession

(A video confession)

Hello guys! This is Sonny Jenkins, a published and online author—I don't know why I am doing this. This won't go show off everywhere... I just need to do this before everything is gone.

So, guys let me start for saying thank you. I know have been saying this a lot but I don't know how I'm gonna reprimand all the things you have done for me. It is overwhelming. I couldn't believe that in every novel I published, the support are non-stop and maybe, I had the greatest supporters, ayt?

By the way, with all of my heart, I have you thank you for the last time.

So let's go to the point of why I did this.

I have met a lot of people, and few I find to trust but I don't think every trust would stay forever. To my family that knows what's happening to me, to my writing career but little do you know, there's always been a hurdle behind of what you are supporting. I'm struggling as a person. I don't know how to explain this but yeah... I may have suffered anxiety and depression, no one really cares and bother to ask what's about it—because I'm good at hiding it. I stayed happy, showing you a lot of happy expression because it is the face I know you wanted to see. But in every scene, I can't help myself. I tried to cut myself... tried... but I didn't go on further, I feel numb but I don't think hurting myself won't find the answer.

I keep the silence... and I hide everything in my writings. Just to show everyone how I keep going, even there's too much struggling—not just me, but the person around me.

Those I can call my friends and relatives. Friends are one of my inspirations but they are also the one that keeping my anxiety and depression reach it's danger of execution. I need to stay... I need to know that everything's okay. But everytime I'm with my friends and cousins—something felt wrong.

I am with truths but they are all covered in lies.

I am so afraid of them... but I didn't wanna make them go away.

I hurt myself and it what makes me broken inside.

But if there comes a time, I would show to everyone the different side of me. The one they didn't allow to be with. The one they have been afraid of. The one I didn't tried to be seen by everyone because I might hurt anyone if I did.

So I hid.

But eventually, it will come... I don't know when it will be... but it will.

This is for now... goodbye.