I was played

I was played

Deandra follow the directions of Ruth Avila's user. She doesn't wanna do it but she has to, to get her sister back. She place her phone right in front of her, she stood and step backwards to get her whole appearance. When the live video, started, she goes of stripping of her clothes.

She couldn't do anything but to do one thing that could help her sister.

She disgust herself. Pity herself. But it all comes into one reason.

Family is all she needs.

The comments were blewing up. The views comes into desperate rise. In the time where everyone where asleep, still thousands of them watching her humiliation act.

She doesn't know if it's a trap or not, she do it because she was threatened.

Ten minutes, she still dancing and roaming around the room, with her undergarments.

And she read a comment coming from Ruth Avila.

Ruth Avila: Why still wearing bra and panty? Get off with it. Or else...

By the time of it, she has no other option but to broadcast her privacy.

Until someone open her unlocked door. Her eyes widened by the surprise and disgust by seeing her naked. Without hesitation, she hugged her and cried.

"What are you doing, Deandra?" she asked, holding her phone, watching her live video.

Deandra look on her sister, "I did this for you... and I'm glad your safe."

Her sister got her forehead creased, and somehow didn't even know what she's talking about.

"What are you saying?"

"Don't joke on me, you've been abducted right? Where's all your cut and bruises?"

Her sister stopped her from what she's doing and didn't want to panicked alongside of her situation.

"I was on my friends house, Deandra. We have an overnight. You seem to forget to about it. And as my friends saw your live video, I hurriedly come back home to see if its you and seeing you like this... what happened?"

She didn't come in any responses. She is shock.

"Deandra?"

She turned around her sister and pick up her phone.

"The shows over, and whoever you are using Ruth's account. I will get to you and I will kill you." She threatened and put a middle finger to every viewers of her video. She stopped the live feed and goes back to her sister. "I was played and block mailed." She reasoned out, "and you were the reason I need to do that and save you..." and she laughs, "but here you are, safe and secured."

"Deandra? Tell me, what's happening?"

She sighed, and put a force smile on her face. "It's none of your business..."

But in deep of her mind, she fucked up everything.