Jurisdiction

Jurisdiction

Deandra Jose: I came to speak because I'm one of his victim. I have known Edmar because he is a cousin of my bestfriend, Sonny Jenkins and that's why I have met him several times and I would not lie the times we got intimate. I didn't even know he took a video of us, I was drunk that time and it feels like he raped me—I have no strong evidences about that because of the video tell itself that I was conscious but not really, the alcohol were running in my system. I actually didn't know he's the one using Sonny's account and doing all the threat because we do not all have the idea because all of us in the groupchat were being threaten, included himself—and that makes him one of us. And I can still remember the time when he raped me, that time I send myself into the police station for them to investigate but it doesn't go any further. It was all, Edmar's doing. I'm sure of that.

Lawyer: You were saying all speculations and accusations, Miss Jose, how come the jury find your words true enough to believe?

Deandra: Because I'm saying it as a victim.

-

Todd Ramon: Just like Deandra, she's my bestfiend, also Sonny Jenkins. It is the same day we've met Edmar and I don't remember if we have met again—or in any of Sonny's booksigning. I'm gay, I'm sure everyone knows that... I'm afraid of telling who am I because of what the people gonna say but when he leak that video to social media, I came out and prove myself that wouldn't let me pull down on the ground just to please everyone to like me. I just let it happen. And I was the one who intended to reach out on FBI and with the help of Deandra, we come to give them such informations regarding on this case and we found out that they are already been on the case but with sufficient evidences they couldn't move forward, and so we happened. They track his all activities.

Lawyer: How can you be so sure that Mr. Lee is the one whose using Sonny's account?

Todd: I believe he is and that was supported by FBI. He was also the one who delivered me a box of stuffs I gave to Sonny soaked in blood. That moment, I don't have any idea but on these previous weeks, it gives me hints that he's the one.

Lawyer: You believe too much, Mr. Ramon, how come will the jury to trusts you if somehow all the words you said will contradict to what the others will say?

Todd: They won't, it will only come into one place, put him down.

-

Lawyer: Jury, Tyler Oakley can't come to speak as a witness.

-

Jedidah Samson: I'm one of the employee in a publishing company where Sonny Jenkins is our talent. I have met and talk to Edmar Lee once in Sonny's booksigning and that's he said that he was his cousin, I believe that and on after that, I didn't get to meet him. Knowing that Sonny Jenkins has been in a mess condition and that's the time he's been rejected all over by our editor in chief but that was to intend to make him even more productive but he took it the other way. The next thing we learned, he was found dead. The company were in such a great loss for losing our talented writer but that doesn't the end of it, we lost Jonah Mira, our EIC. That's the time where I have been a member of a groupchat called fuckers, where an account of Sonny has been threatening our lives. And one of it has been, Jonah. You can check our conversations, he did it—Edmar, he did it. And the latest I get from him were a box of dead rat—that they would make me an accomplice to Sonny's death and to our EIC. How can I kill those persons without any motives? I'm not in capable of that. Accusations are worst, but believe me, there's only one person whose gonna lie here and it's Edmar.

Lawyer: Thinking how you got through all of that, Mr. Samson, how would you still keep yourself in the groupchat telling yourself that you experienced such threats?