Edmar

Edmar

This past few days, I have been seeing Sonny alone and I was so curious on what's happening to him. I asked him but he didn't bother to talked, he kept in silence but I just keep observing him and this is what makes me more interested in his story.

I keep going into his house, trying to know what's happening to him but he didn't even say a word. I asked him what are his stories that got published, then we got a conversation but it all come into a dry conversation when we gone into his life. He didn't wanna talk about it nor the people who supporting him.

I know some of his friends—I really had a great one with his one girl friend. He didn't know that because if I tell something like that, what would he think, huh?

When he's gone into the bathroom, I tried ito sneak into his laptop and saw a lot of writings in there. I get my flash drive and put it in the drive and paste all his files into mine. The copying completed when got back. I act naturally and let it all happen smoothly.

When I got home, I checked all the files from the folders I transferred and it all contains his manuscripts, drafts and others that are connected to his writings but there's only one folder that makes me interesting, it goes into deep, folder by folder, a few documents which consists every detailed information about the people he had work on.

And I'm one of it.

I got curious what about it until all I realize the dark secrets he have been saying through electronic words on us. He has been afraid of me. And that's why, he has been so distance of me. Is that how he look on me? Am I that bad enough? He is wrong.

I let it passed but that doesn't stopped. All his secrets revealed, not just his, but all the person's around him, friends and even colleagues.

And one time, I had the greatest idea to scare him. I brought him into the abandoned house, nothing, just to make him more afraid of me, but it all gone into his sudden death—I mean scaring him to death—a killer clown wannabe. I cut his wrists to look it suicide but somehow it came to my mind that this won't go and they wouldn't believe it is suicide.

I tied him and put under the wooden floor. And after that, I left the abandoned house. I just had to make sure that the police won't find it out.

I go back to his house and get his laptop and find all the things that will be connected to us. I feel so guilty doing it but I have to make sure that they won't find it out. He got so much of attention that the people around him doesn't get what we need because he has all of it.

The next thing I found out, a video of him confessing his dark side... and that got me an idea to put it all an act to make these people scare also to death. This is my chance... the title of innocence.