Unknown: Care

These chapters are getting longer and longer jeez hehe. Well hope you like this chapter. I know it took a while to publish. SORRY!💙💜🖤❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Ciels POV)
When I reached the crimson man, he put his hand out to grab mine, I immediately flinched and he pulled his hand away. Just because I came to him, doesn't mean I'm letting him touch me.

He pulled his arm back and gestured up stairs. He put both hands out in the way of the stairs, like a butler leading his princess.

I scoffed angrily, and looked at the stairs. I took one step up and fell, having to put my hands out on the other step above the one my feet were on, to catch myself.

"Let me help you" the crimson man said, putting his arms out. I slapped his hands away and instead crawled up the stairs.

When I got up the stairs, my ears perked up, as I heard a deep chuckle. I'm just going to guess it was because of the way I decided to go up the things I call, 'hell you can climb up'.

I scoffed again and went up the second set of steps, hearing the man walk behind me.

When I'm finally at the top, I sit on the top step. The man stops, eyeing me with curiosity.

I scan the first room you see when you get upstairs.

Everything was mostly white, except the furniture, TV and TV stand, which was black. Hm dull, I thought.

I got up from the stair and went deeper into the second floor.

After I toured the house, without permission or his consent, I let him lead me to wherever we were going.

"Let's get you in the bath" the man said, as we walked into the room. After he said that a hissed at him. I didn't know what a 'bath' was, but what I did know was that I was going into, NOTHING.

"Hey, hey, calm down. Bath good." He said, putting his hands out, like he did in the alleyway. "W-what d-d-do-does d-do?" I asked, calming down, but my words not making sense to me. The man seemed to have got it though, which surprised me. "It cleans" he said slowly. I looked at the 'bath' that, was now filled with water. It looked harmless.
I stuck my finger in it and realized, it's the water we drink in our world. I found it weird to sit in it, but it seemed...safe.

I put my arms up, and looked at him. Well I didn't know how to get these...things off me, I just put them on.

(Sebastian's POV)
He put his hand out for me, like a baby would. I looked him up and down him, confused by his actions. I finally realized. He wants me to help him take them off.

He pulled the shirt he was wearing with his pointer finger and thumb to gesture, for me "Clothes?" I asked. He nodded his head and I walked closer to him. He took a step backwards, his eyes piercing through the hand I held out to touch him with. I was wondering how he trusted me so easily, it's because he doesn't he just needed help.

I looked at him, and sighed. I knew this was going to be a long day.

"Need to help" I said, hoping he would come forward on his own. He looked me, up and down and took one step...FORWARD! I don't know why, but I feel accomplished.

I very slowly and carefully removed his clothes, blushing at his figure. He had curves but was pretty skinny. He did have a slight chubbiness to him, which made him even cuter. It looked like he still had some of his baby fat, oh that reminds me "how old are you?" I questioned. He said nothing and stepped in the tub.

If he was going to say nothing, I guess I should let him be, but I realized he probably had no idea what I even asked him. I sighed and took the body wash, squirting some on the towel and starting with Ciels arms, as I cleaned him of all his dirt and access food.