Unknown: Happy news!!!

ENJOY LIKE ALWAYS. TELL ME WHAT I CAN IMPROVE. I'll try better on grammar💙💜🖤❤️
************************************
(Sebastian's POV)
I looked at Ciel who was smiling in his sleep. I picked him up, walked up the stairs, and put him in bed. I tucked him in and smiled, then went and got ready for work tomorrow (I do it the night before since I don't sleep.)

After I finished I typed up some papers, then went upstairs to my room. I stripped down and got in the shower. After I got out I did my normal routine of cleaning and getting clothes out and more. I then decided to finish watching TV as I waited for morning.

I looked out the window to see it still dark as always. I looked at the couch where my phone lay as it rang. I decided to brush it off, it can't be to serious, 'I'll call them back when I wake Ciel to see if he wants to go to work with me.' I walked to the stairs but my phone rang again. I finally sighed and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Sebastian, yes, hello. You need to get down here ASAP. I'm in the alley way near the club on sixth street. You wanted worthy news, well you got it!"

"What? Mey-rin what are you talking about?" I was truly confused.

"Just get your ass down here!"
She then hanged up.

I looked at my phone, then sighed and sat it down. I looked up the stairs to see Ciel sitting on the top step, his head rested on his arm and he wore a smirk. He was surprisingly already dressed.

".....want to g-" I couldn't even finish my word before Ciel kicked down my sentence with a loud "YES!!!"

I chuckled, got dressed, and soon we were in the car. I drove off to where Mey-rin said to be, and parked in the club parking lot. I got out, Ciel slowly following behind. I threw him on my back and listened to him giggle. I smiled and met up with Mey-rin, the whole place looking like a...murder scene?

"What the hell happened here Mey-rin"

"Finally your here!" She pointed to a sheet that covered something "look under it and see the news"

I sat Ciel down off my back and lifted the front side of the sheet, unmasking the corpse of a women. Her makeup smudged and her face frozen in fear. I covered it back up and looked at Mey-rin, watching her nod a clear, 'I told you so'.

"Wow um.........THIS IS AWSOME!" I was super excited the last time I had done a murder was a some years ago, and trust me you could not believe the pay load and the excitement of people. Viewers popping up left and right.

I felt Ciel shift as he stood really close to me. I looked at him to see him smiling like crazy.

"What is it Ciel?"

He looked at me and hugged me tight.

I smiled and got everything ready for the news. Then after a while, I was live.

Ciel stood next to Mey-rin so he didn't mess anything up, not that I believe he would or could. After some long time we were finished doing all the little episodes of the news and started to pack everything up.

Though when I was describing the body I was so excited I didn't think twice about her scars. Animal claws? Bite marks? Weird.

The police let some scientists examine it then some experts on animals. They said it was some big animal, but they have to take more test.