Unknown: Knowlegde of Love and Pain

(Sebastian's POV)
After showering Ciel, for the second time, I decided I should talk to him, figure out why he's here.

I looked at Ciel, who was sitting on my bed, on his knees, watching SpongeBob again. I went to him and sat beside him. I watched him scoot back from me, still into the show.

"Hey" I got his attention, as he turned his head, slowly, to face me "why are you here?" I said it, slowly and, smoothly to help him understand.

He stared at me for a couple of minutes before forcing out some words, "Hope...Shelter" he said.

He must have been trying to get away from something. I was curious as to what.

"Why do you want that? What's wrong?" I asked with a rushed and worried tone.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds this time and said "hurt".

I stared at him as he turned back to look at the TV, that was now making that annoying signature SpongeBob laugh.

I took Ciels hand, and watched him hiss at the action. He then calmed down and I squeezed his hand, then let go.

I started to walk out the room, when I heard the bed creek and I looked back. I saw Ciel about three inches away from me with curiosity in his shiny eyes. I walked further, hearing him follow. I walked to the couch downstairs and sat down, Ciel still following. I looked at him, confused.

"Everything Okay?" I asked. Ciel nodded and stared at me.
"Do you want something?" Ciel shook his head at my question and continued to stare. I squinted my eyes at him and finally got to the point "why are you staring at me?" He finally made a move, and turned his eyes.

"H-Help. Y-You help." Ciel stuttered.

"With what?" I asked. Even though I'm sure it was something internal.

"Hope. Y-You." He forced himself to say.

With his premature use of words, I couldn't understand him, but I think most of it was because I didn't know him, and how am I to get to know someone who doesn't know them self.

I looked at him, my features crinkled with confusion, also accompanied by pain, in knowing that I knew he needed me, but why and how? It hurt me that I couldn't help.

(Ciels POV)
"I don't understand" says the crimson man.

The pain in his tone was so noticeable, I flinched at how much hurt stained his voice.
But he didn't understand that what he had to do was so easy, that I can't do it myself.

He was there, the only thing there, the only creature that was there. All he had to do was stay.

"Help...me. There. You...there. S-S-Stay" I tried to say. I knew he had finally caught it when his eyes lit up.

I know I haven't known him long, my heart could be broken in any second, but I'm desperate, dare I say, I need...anyone.

"O-okay" the crimson man stuttered. Then I knew I didn't know his name.

"N-nam" I said softly.

He chuckled at my failed attemp to speak but answered, with honesty, trust, and care "Sebastian."

*************************************
*

*

*
Days passed and those days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. I learned more about Sebastian, and he learned more about me. He always sounded and looked hurt when I told him about my painful past, but he cheered me up, and he did as well seeing me smile.