Christmas Special

Sorry this chapter is late! It's NOT canon to the story!

****************************
-Ciels POV-

"Sebastian!" Ciel screamed, trying to get the demons attention.

Sebastian turned his head to look at the eager werewolf, his eyes widening at the sight before him. His little wolf baby dressed as a sexy candy cane (outfit shown above). He was so cute and he posed in ways no one could resist. He was delicious.

Sebastian chuckled, picking up the little boy with the most gentle of hands.

"Do you like it?" the boy questioned, wanting the demon to look at nothing but him.

The raven of a man couldn't say the things he thought to this child so he only stared.

The boy got nervous at the mans lack of words as thoughts raced his mind. 'Does he not like it?' Tears started to brim Ciels eyes, making Sebastian jump. The older male stroked his hair and kissed his head, refusing to let the salty drops fall.

"It's beautiful," Sebastian said, unable to say his dirty thoughts, trying to push them out his mind.

Ciel brightened at his words, instantly smiling after changing his mood. He then, to Sebastian's surprise, connected their lips. Tangling his fingers in the dark hair and biting the demons bottom lip, begging for his tongues entrance. A wave of something he didn't understand came over him. He needed Sebastian, he craved Sebastian. Ciel forced his knee in between the demons legs, rubbing against his crotch.

Sebastian didn't know how to react and in turn dug his nails into the werewolf's sides, earning a melw. As soon as the demon was into it, Ciel let go, panting. He got off the males lap and skipped to the Christmas tree where his presents lay like he didn't have a care in the world. He giggled, glancing behind him at the frozen demon. He then started to tear the wrapping paper off his presents.

Sebastian stumbled towards the tree, feeling surprised, stunned, and disappointed all at the same time.

Ciel and Sebastian had tons of presents although they live alone. Sebastian has lots of friends.

The boy continued to rip and tear at the paper getting excited with each present. Until one.

He held the object in his hand. No smile. No movement. Tears streaming down his cheek. Sebastian jerked, not knowing the reason for the sobs he heard, until he herd it. The twinkle of the music box he had wrapped for him. He knew it was such a beautiful tune, but to cry?

"I-It's beautiful." Ciel stuttered softly.

He turned around, showing the custom box and it's amazing carvings and details as well as his tears.

Sebastian smiled and hugged him tightly listening to the song and watching the rose in the box slowly spin.

*************************************

Hope you guys liked the late Christmas chapter.