Unknown: Incompetence

-Sebastian's POV-
Opening my eyes felt like bliss. Just to look at that boy beside m-. Wheres Ciel?

Worried wrapped around me like a blanket, protect hit me like a bullet.

"Ciel?!"

I heard the toilet flush and watched Ciel walk out, now with only his pajama pants on. He's an adorable little baby.

"Whaaaaat?" He whined, rubbing his eyes.

I quickly grabbed him, sitting him in my lap, hugging him tight.

"You are sooo cute." I say in a play baby voice.

He looked at me tiredly. Unamused. Then his face went sad.

"What's wrong?" I worried.

He smiled again, sadness clearly behind his tone. "I'm hungry."

Right, food!

Walking down the stairs, I was ready to make some food, Ciel following close behind.

"Do you want strawberry, blueberry, or choc-,"

"Do you think I'm pretty?" Ciel interrupted.

I think he has the face of the goddess of beauty himself. To ask such a thing.

"Of course I do. Why do you ask?"

Smiling, he looked up. "Blueberry." He then walked into the living, turning on his favorite show.

I watched him as he watched TV. Not smiling, giggling, nor laughing once. He usually makes a snarky comment about Squidward, or talks about Spongebobs and Patrick's friendship. He barely even watched it. Usually looking down at his lap, or playing with his fingers.

After finishing I brought the plate over to him, sitting on the other couch.

"What's wrong with you?" My voice was unintentionally hard but I couldn't let him keep trudging around like this. I just couldn't.

"Nothing." He fake smiled.

"It's clear your lying! It's not hidden that well! What the hell is wro-!" I stopped. Maybe he was sad about...was he homesick?

He looked up at me, expecting me to continue.

"Let's go visit your home." I stood cheerfully, proudly.

His eyes went wide. "W-what?!"

"Yeah, you miss home don't you?"

-Ciel's POV-
"Let's go visit your home." He looked so happy, so proud. But me, WHAT?!

"W-what?!" What is this. Why would he say that.

"Yeah, you miss home don't you?"

I-I don't know.

"Isn't that why you've been so sad?" How could he ask that.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! My sadness quickly turned to anger.
This whole time, he thought I missed home. Missed home?! It's because you're an incompetent son of a bi-.

"Well?" He asked, looking down at me.

I sighed. "Yeah. O-Okay. We can go."

Sebastian smiled so wide. "You got to lead the way."

I smiled, just to see him smile.
*********************************
Thank you to lucyril26 for motivating me to do this chapter.