Unknown: Visitor

Sorry for the late update!!! I'm back tho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Sebastian's POV-
     We drove home from our night together. Ciel ran upstairs, claiming to get ready for the heat that was going to happen in a week. Guess werewolves like to be efficient. Whatever.

I stretched and yawned, sighing and walking towards the TV. Pressing the buttons on the remote, the TV turned on and the news popped on the screen. A murder.

"Another monster attack seemed to take place at the edge of the Glenrow woods today around 6 pm. The body has been horribly mutilated and there seem to be traces of blood leading all the way to Brich Park. Currently, the police are still baffled by what animal could make such large paw prints. However, this attack has now struck fear in many young hearts and souls."

Ciel was with me all day.

"CIEL!" I called.
He walked downstairs with a seemingly disappointed look. I guess I interuppted his preparation.
"I apologize but I need you to look at this."

Ciel took a glance at the TV. Anger replaced disappointment.

-Ciels POV-
     "I think some of my 'friends' crossed the boarder."

Sebastian grabbed my wrist, wonder, curiosity in his eyes. God, he's just an open book.

"Those prints, their too big for it to be a normal animal. I didn't do this Sebastian." I panicked.

Sebastian chuckled.
"I know sweetheart. You were with me." He calmed me.

"....I'm gonna find them. I promise." Whoever it was, they did what I have done about twice, if I can even remember. Yet, I'm pissed.
"I think I should talk to them."

"Is that safe?" Sebastian questioned.

"Pfftt. I'm the strongest one here." I pushed at his head.

I yelped as he yanked me into his lap. I could tell he knew I was upset. I smiled at his efforts to make me feel at peace. He cuddled me while I stared at the TV, focusing, staring at the blood staining the streets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please point out grammatical errors. I was way to beat and unmotivated to check for them all. Sorrryyyyyy.