Unknown: Return

-Sebastian's POV-
After spending the rest of this 'vacation' inside I realize Ciel didn't have the best life. He finally told me he didn't even want to come here. I feel horrible.

He started watching me more closely. Eyes on me every second of the day. He growled every time one of the wolves came a meter close to the house.

We finally ended up going home, an arm around my neck the whole way back.

Now I was in the kitchen, watching Ciel watch Spongebob but still keeping eyes on me. I walked around and sat next to him.

"Hey." I spoke quietly and concerned.

He looked at me, ready to listen.

"I'm okay. You do not need to worry about me all the time. You'll waste your life away." I looked at him in his eyes, flinched when I saw a tear roll down his cheek."

He started to scream. "YOU ARE MY LIFE. I LOVE YOU!"

Rubbing his shoulders I tried to calm him. " I love you too. You know that."

"Sexually! Romantically! Do you even know how many times I wanted to ask you if we could kiss?"

I froze. He loved me. Truly loved me. How could i be so stupid. So idiodic. I realize now, I love him too.

I kissed him hard and deep, putting my hands on his waist as he climbed on top of me. Our kiss turning into a make out session.

Finally pulling away, we looked into each others eyes. Speaking words I'm sure he's longed for for so long.

"I love you too."

He smiled wide, kissing me once again. We pulled away a second time before Ciel wrapped his arms around me tightly and squeezing me hard. A hug. I love hugs.

Tears were felt on my shoulder his head rested on. Tears of joy.

We sat like that for a long while as I thought. He killed for me. I can't condone that behavior but I understand now and I'll fix it. I kissed down his neck.

Picking him up we went to my room. Laying him on my bed. He looked up at me with teary eyes.

"Let's sleep." I spoke softly. He looked so innocent.

"Call me your love."

Him and his movies. I sighed and smiled, getting in bed next to him.

"Let's go to sleep, my love." I kissed his forehead.

He smiled widely and curled up on my chest. He fell asleep soundly as I watched him.

In the morning I watched his eyes flutter open. I now know how much I wanted this. Watching him wake with this feeling in my heart.

I've been alone for so long. Not anymore. I can't wait to do this everyday. Maybe I should help for him to realize that he can't kill people for me. How to truly love someone without spilling blood.

Then the alarm blared.
**********************************
This sounded like an ending but it's not. The ending won't come long though.