Unknown: Not alone

So because of the sake of future chapters. Ciel is taller than in the anime and Sebastians a little shorter. But still a little taller than Ciel.
****************************
-Sebastian POV-
After smiling and grabbing food, supplies, and other things I would think we need for a trip to the woods, I looked at Ciel.

"You ready? We can be back in minutes."

I heard him take a deep breath and he nodded.

"You okay?"

He smiled, "yeah, let's go."

We started to leave, me quickly grabbing my wolf book and leaving out the house.

Ciel led me to a part of the woods, cut through by a mostly dirt road. After parking the car on the side of the road, not really caring if someone took it, I watched Ciel walk to a certain part of the wood. He stopped, as if there was a invisible barrier. There was.

Ciel put his hand out, it automatically disappearing through a wall you couldn't see. It was actually pretty amazing, even with my weird experience in amazing.

He turned back to me, smiling. He put his hand out, expecting me to take it. I did, letting him guide my hands towards his own that still stood between the barrier.

I laughed, walking through the wall without caring for any warning or information.

Ciel quickly followed behind, he looked tensed and on alert. I guess werewolves can be territorial, right?

He kinda just let me wonder, since he was behind me. Everything seemed quiet. There were tons of trees and beautiful flowers. Yellow, pink, purple. The trees were bright and full. A sunset bathing, caressing each part of nature.

"It's beautiful." I said in a hypnotic state.

"Yeah, I know." Ciel responded in a flat tone.

"It's okay, come on. We'll go see your friends," I smiled.

He faintly smiled after me as I let him get in front, leading the way now.

-Ciel's POV-
Ahhh. This place. Where I was bullied and lost. So god damn great to be back. I'll be okay with Sebastian however.

I led Sebastian to the wolf town everyone lived in. I'm surprised I still remembered the path.

Stopping behind a bush, so no one could see us I looked at Sebastian. He was reading a werewolf book. I chuckled, liking the way he was so into it.

He looked up at me, "where are we?"

"Come. This is the town." I pushed the bushes to the side, allowing sight towards the plains. Little cave like huts we lived in, many rivers and lakes, and mountains.

The huts were lined up in rows on grass. At the end of the rows flowed a long river with little bridges. This allowed cross over into different territories and to the mountains.
The largest hut stood in the middle of a row, that was the alphas home.

"It's so majestic."

I smiled at the choice of Sebastian's words.

"Yeah. How about I show you the Gala river. It's the best. Most beautiful thing you will ever see. There's also a little something there I think you'll like."

Sebastian smiled wildly, his sharp fangs showing his excitement.

We walked the opposite way of the huts, but not far. On the way Sebastian basked in the things he saw. From the fields, where the trees split to show the sun in just the write spots, as well as the moss covered rocks that vines wrapped around in the weirdest of ways.

Before we got to the river I grabbed Sebastians hand, pulling him towards a flower.

I squatted down at a bush. "Look."

He did the same as I showed him the galaxy flowers, lily's, and Rose's that always abnormally had a mix of a red-pink at the tips.

After listening to him rummage around, I watched Sebastian pull out a polaroid camera.
"Do you mind?" he asked.

"Sure, but you keep them to yourself. There are people that will go through great lengths to find these."

He nodded. I trusted him. Besides I think of Sebastian as a extroverted-introvert. He'll talk but only if he feels like it. Not many people visit.

After taking just a few pictures, we continued off towards the way.

"Finally!" I exclaimed.

Sebastian jumped, clearly not seeing a river. He was so cute.

I pushed away some trees, and then he saw it.

A river that twinkled with the sun. Many flowers ran down the river North, along with the many angelic animals that drank there.

Sebastian was instantly taking pictures.

"Let me show you where this all goes."

Grabbing his hand I showed him a distant waterfall. It had the cleanest of water and I'm sure he agrees it's a wonderful view.

-Sebastians POV-
It was all so amazing. The flowers, the river, this waterfall. The water was so clear. Not one flaw, even as the water rushed past the rocks on top of the fall.

I couldn't stop taking pictures. I'm so happy Ciel trust me with this. I won't let him down, especially if he's leaving me behind. We'll leave on good terms.

Who would want to abandon all this.

"Come on, come on. I want to meet everyone you know." It would be nice to meet Ciel's family. However, I know about his parents, that's unfortunate, but he must have other people.

He looked up at me from his sitting position of the clean, bright grass.

"Can we stay here. Just a little bit longer," he smiled sadly.

I nodded with a grin. Sitting down on the spot he had previously patted next to him. Leaning his head on mine, he spoke.
"This is only wonderful with you."

That made me giggle like a child. That was nice of him to say. I put my arm around his neck and we watched the falls for a little longer.
*****************************
Once I started writing, I couldn't stop. Do y'all want some protective Ciel or a childish Sebastian? Or both.
I'm super proud of this.

*Please point out grammar errors, too lazy to revise*