Unknown: Animal on the loose

If you guys have anything you want to see next chapter please comment! Like always ENJOY!  💙💜🖤❤️
***********************************
-Sebastian's POV-
Once we arrived, Ciel was still bouncing in his seat. I chuckled softly and pulled the key from the ignition. I unbuckled my seat and got out. I walked around the car, like always, to Ciels side. I opened the door, took his seat belt off, and helped him out the car. I heard Ciel giggle a little as he looked at my chest. My face scrunched in curiosity and I looked at my chest but I say nothing but a chest. I only smiled and led him inside.

The diner wasn't nothing to fancy, I've learned Ciel dislikes that, but it was okay. We were led to a table but Ciel didn't want to sit across from me so the waitress led us to another table, that went on for almost ten minutes. We finally sat down at a booth, where Ciel sat very close to me. My face scrunched up again and I looked at him "she showed us three booths Ciel. Why this one?" He looked at me then at the waitress that was now walking away, then back at me.
"I wanted to tier her" his response surprised me. Tier her? For what? What does that even mean?

"Tier her? Why?" I made sure to examine his face intently.

"She annoyed me"

Now I just looked dumb founded. Annoyed him? She did absolutely nothing. "How did she annoy you?"

He hesitated for a minute but then spoke "she was staring at your chest"

I raised an eyebrow then looked at my chest. I then noticed that my entire shirt had been unbuttoned. I quickly buttoned it up at a demon speed.
"Why didn't you tell me!" I whisper shouted. He clearly knew it was like that. Though what happened, it wasn't like that at the car.

"Oh, sorry" that was seriously his only response? Wow.

I frowned at the mystery of my shirt but shrugged it off. Maybe I missed it. I sighed and picked up a menu, looking it over.

"Ciel, what would you like to eat?" He didn't respond. I put the menu down and looked up, but he was gone. I then saw him walking back and he sat down at the table. "Where did you go?"

He almost fell from jumping in excitement. "Sebastian I have something to tell you!" What could possibly make him so happy?

I nodded and he started to speak, his mouth wide open. "I made you happy! I killed the women on TV for you! Aren't you happy?!"

I smiled at him then ran his words through my mind again. I only sat there with a smile on my face and wide eyes.

I couldn't say anything. I didn't want to say anything. I didn't say a thing. Such an innocent child, how could he. Her face, he did that. But he's so happy for me, he did this all for me. Why? Why?

"Sebastian?" Ciel tried to get my attention but all I could do was think of all the horrible scenarios that could happen if this got out.

He didn't know, he's only a child. He thought it would make me happier. Though he is a fugitive now, people are looking for him, well not him but an animal.

"Some of them are on the move now. Hunters are hunting for that three thousand dollar prize" a voice spoke on the TV. It was Blake from the other news company in town. He was super mean to everyone in my company. He was speaking about the thousand dollar prize that would be rewarded to the person who captured the animal who killed the women, dead or alive.

I slowly turned back to Ciel, who's face was etched with worry at my sudden stillness. I gulped slowly and started to think.
If I turn him in, he would probably go back to kill mode. Either way I don't want to turn him in, that would be horrible and he's my best friend. But if I let him stay and they find out, I'll be in big trouble as well. Although they can't find him if he just doesn't kill in his human form, right?