Unknown: Attraction

-Sebastians' POV-
Ciel eventually started dozing off, fighting the sleep. He wasn't doing so well though. He almost hit his head on the table when he fell backwards, exhaustion quickly taking him over. I had to catch him quickly, I won't let him get hurt.

I laid him in my lap, letting his head rest on my chest. His breathing was deep as he tried to take in each smell of my body. I chuckled at how he unconsciously moved and sniffed, failing to keep his eyes open.

"Sebastian" Ciel spoke. His voice soft and groggy.

I stroked his head and replied with a quiet "hm?"

"You are attractive?"

I looked down at him, his eyes still closed. His cheek pushed against my sweater. "...what do you think?"

"I think your good look-ing" his voice dozed off into a deep sleep.

I chuckled softly and sat there, still rubbing his back.

I picked up the remote and turned off the TV. Moving slowly, in order not to wake Ciel, I picked him up and walked upstairs to his room. I laid him down in his bed but when I pulled back, his hands still held my shirt. I pulled on his wrist trying to make him let go. His grip was strong, his nails digging into the thin cloth of my shirt.

Frowning, I sighed and picked him back up, walking to my room. I laid down in bed, on my side, and laid Ciel down next to me, watching him unconsciously dig his head into my chest. His breath, running across the skin he had access to because of the small holes in the sweater.

I decided to take it off, it getting hot. I wrapped Ciel up in the blanket and hugged him next to me, not letting any blanket cover me.

I made sure to cover myself up when it was almost time for Ciel to wake, I knew he would get worried about me not having any.
*
*
*
Next morning I shook Ciel a little, causing him to rub his eyes with a slight whine. I smiled at the adorable scene and kept shaking him. More whines escaped his little mouth as he twisted and turned, almost falling out of the bed once he got to the edge of the king size. I had to grab his leg and wrist to make sure he didn't fall.

It was a tall bed. My height compared to his, he has to climb up there with some difficulty that shouldn't be for a teen.
I watch his movements when he decides to climb up there. Arms pull him up, feet go all the way up on the wood that the mattress lays on. Then his knees follow as he grunts and groans, puffing when he's finally up. In his mind I would guess it doesn't take long but when you watch him it feels like five minutes. Although it is amusing.

Ciels eyes were finally open in shock. Tears lacing his eyes, making them shiny. Aw, he must of been really scared.

I pulled him back up, setting him in the middle of the bed. My bed lays against the corner of the wall. The headboard is on a wall, and the right side is on the connecting wall. So the middle of the bed is where he feels the safest.

"It's okay, your alright" I tried to reassure his safety. The jolt of fear must have triggered tears.

He sniffled and nodded his head, looking around. "Your room?"

"You wouldn't let me go when I put you down. The company was nice anyway"

Ciel giggled and put his finger on my chest. I looked at his smooth, thin, finger, as it rested on my abs.

"How is your body nice?" Ciel looked genuinely confused, curiosity made him frown.

That was...random. Who wakes up in the morning and ask 'how is your body nice?' I just decided to play along.

"I don't know. How do you think it is?"

He looked up at me, taking his eyes off my stomach.

-Ciels POV-
"I don't know. How do you think is it?"

I looked up at him, taking my eyes off his toned stomach.

I didn't really know what to say. I never really described anything before.
"Um. It's nicely figured. It's toned. Very muscular. The color is nice. Each indent of an ab, has a nice shade." Half of it was from what I hear people say from the beach,but then I kinda lost control.

"When water runs down them, they glitter. Each droplet only shines from your skin. The pale making them into rainbows. It contrast with your hair, each string of hair matched and shaped perfectly with your face..." I looked up at Sebastian to admire his face when I saw a smug smirk pulling on his lips, he sure wasn't making any effort to stop it.

I shook my head quickly, he sat there and let me make a fool of myself!
"I'm sorry! Um don't you have work today! Let's go! I'll go get some clothes, then you can help me dress!"

I ran out of the room and into mine to get the clothes I said I would.

-Sebastian's POV-
'Hahahahaha! He totally lost it.'

I continued to laugh and went to get dress before Ciel came back.
When he did he was holding a thin shirt and shorts...that didn't match, at all.

I raised my eyebrows at his fashion choice, clearly I haven't taught him how to dress. I continued to fix my hair, as he walked and sat on my bed, with that amusing struggle.

I then walked to him "Ciel, what did you pick to wear?"

He shrugged and put the clothes in my hand. I smiled at him and left the room, coming back quickly with a different shirt and a pair of shoes.
"This one would be better for the weather", that wasn't it, it just matched the bottoms.

I dressed him in navy blue shorts, a white shirt sleeve button up, accompanied by a black tie, that I left untied and just rested around the back of his neck, and checkered black and white vans.

I chuckled and hummed satisfied with the work I did on dressing him, he was beautiful.

"Okay, let's go now" Ciel nodded and we left out the house.
*
*
*
-Ciels POV-
We went to the station where I played with the toys in the play room. They were for babies but that didn't stop me.

I looked out the glass wall of the room to see Sebastian talking to a man, he looked worried and confused.

They went back and forth, he said something, Sebastian said something, until finally Sebastian nodded and motioned his finger for me to come here.

Standing up, I pushed through the see through door and walked up to Sebastian, that's when the other man walked away.

Sebastian kneed down in front of me, holding both of my shoulders with a firm grip, face only showing seriousness.
"Ciel Phantomhive. Did you kill someone yesterday in front of the restaurant we were at?" His voice was hard and bold. 'Demand the truth, punish a lie.' I've never seen him like this,...I got scared.

My bottom lip started to quiver, and my eyes teared over. My state only made his grip tighter, it almost hurt.

"Don't give me that crap. Answer me now."

Flinching, I closed my eyes tightly at his tone.
He was quiet because we were in public, but I knew he wanted to yell. Why was he so angry?

Tears fell down my cheeks, I couldn't speak. There was a lump in my throat. Like someone was scratching up the walls of it. I only breathed harder and harder. I didn't dare look at his face, to see the anger that I crafted with my own two hands.

I heard Sebastian huff, a growl present as well. He grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder, storming out the station.

Why was he so angry? It hurts, to know I put him like this. He couldn't even keep it in the building.