Unknown: Protective

-Sebastian's POV-
It's been about two weeks now. I've been staying alone in Ciel's house. I feel really lonely. There's nothing to do, and I can't leave. I've been calling him almost every day but it's not the same.

I need him. Crave him? It's weird. I feel like there's more that I need from him. Not just his company. But for him to crave me back. Is that weird? Maybe I need therapy.

I want him here with me. My heart speeds up when I think of him. The way he treats me, hugs me, cares for me. I want more, I want it now.

Sighing, I sat. Looking out of a window of the home. Ciel must be having fun. Without me.

I groaned. I wanted out of this house. I'm a demon. I'll just sneak past everyone. Maybe go back to the little place with the waterfall.

I should be careful however. I'm a pretty weak demon, (that's why I left hell), werewolves are much stronger than you think. So says the book I read.

I peeked my head out of the front door. No one was there. Slowly, I continued to slide out the house, walking around it and walking towards the previous place we were.

I stalked, checking my background to make sure no one saw me and eventually I ended up at the waterfall.

I walked around, picking flowers and vines. Watching the water. Loving the landscape. I ended up making a flower crown and standing in the river.

I put on the crown and slowly walked back to the house. I took my time, running my hands over all the nature. I ended up getting sloppy with not being seen. I just walked through the little village, back to the house.

-3rd POV-
Sebastian got sloppy trying to hide the secret that he was here. The only people who knew was Ciel, Madam Red, and a couple of bully Alphas and Betas.

The werewolves however never told anyone. They wanted the raven-haired man here. Mates are hard to find when your a bully.

The group of werewolves followed the demon to Ciel's home. Before he could walk back through the door an alpha grabbed his waist. A beta taking hold of one of his wrist. The demon didn't fight back but just looked confused.

-Sebastian's POV-
The werewolves put their hands up my shirt. It didn't feel too forceful.

"Can you stop please?" I don't understand why I was so confused. I just thought werewolves wouldn't really like anything outside of their species.

They continued to touch me though. Kissing my neck and shoulders. I pushed one away but he just looked at me for a minute and continued. Then I remembered how long it took Ciel to understand english. They were the same. They didn't understand.

They started to take my shirt off. They smelled me, bit me. Right before one of them was going to bite me on the back of my neck I heard a deep growl. They turned they're heads at the sound as I did, seeing Ciel as a wolf.

He continued to growl and stalk closer to us. He looked angry, saliva spilled from between his bared teeth. The Alphas and Betas backed up, turning into wolves as well. They spoke in a language I didn't understand and the group ran off.

I smiled at Ciel but he continued to stalk up to me growling.

"Ciel? What's wrong?" I worried.

I flinched when he jumped on me, his growling wolf face so close to mine as he smelled me. He got even more pissed. He growled louder and stomped his feet. I closed my eyes but he ended up...licking me?

He licked up my face and down my neck. Down to my waist and back up to my hair.

I chuckled. He then turned back human, naked.

"Sorry you smelt...weird." he said with bitterness.

"Pft. I'm sorry for going out. I got bored." I apologized, ruffling his hair.

He smiled and pulled me back into the house.
*********************
Please vote if you liked. And please go check out my book 'aesthetics'.