Unknown: Don't leave me

-Sebastians POV-
'That's okay Sebastian, you were such a good boy.'

Why did that make me feel so calm?

Maybe I'm still tipsy.

Sighing, I stepped out the tub, letting the towel wrap me in it's embrace. So warm.

The room was empty, Ciel must have gone to his own room. I looked out the window of the room as I put my shirt on, looking out towards the woods Ciel had one day previously said he lived in.

Do you think he wants to go back?

Maybe I should take him there, he must have friends, family. People that care for him. He never had told me why he came here.

But the thought of him leaving me saddens me so. He's my child. I care for him. I love him like a father his children.

I sighed sadly and walked to Ciels room, cracking the door to see if he was sleep. He was just sitting on his bed staring blankly at the wall, looking sad.

Opening the door the rest of the way, I put a hand on Ciel's shoulder. It was clear he didn't see me from the obvious startled breath that accompanied the flinch.

"What's wrong Ciel?" Worry laced my tongue.

"Oh, I'm just thinking." He smiled.

"O-oh. Okay...?" I walked around to pull the blankets down the bed.
"Why don't you get in. I'll tuck you."

Ciel smiled and walked to the bed, laying his body down as I gently wrapped him in the blankets. Kissing him on the head I turned the light off, a blush seen on his cheeks as the lights dimmed.

Strechting, I trudged to my room. My hangover suddenly hitting me in the face. I looked across the room at the book I got at the library, 'Werewolfs'.

Grabbing it, I went through some pages, considering I've never actually opened it.
Alphas, Betas, omegas.

I wonder which he is.

A boarder? Why did he come across.

Smacking my teeth, I threw the book across the room. It created a dent in the wall, cracks going every which way.

Damn! Why was I getting so damn angry!

"You can't! You can't leave me dammit!" I sobbed. What is this?

I pulled my knees up to my chest like a scared child. Maybe that's what I was.
I sat and cried.

Knock knock knock

"Sebastian?" He sounded worried, tired, like a real child.

Why was I acting like...?

"Are you okay? I heard a crash and yelling."

I walked up to the closed door, I didn't want him to see me like this. I took a minute to compose myself, hand on the doorknob, keeping the door closed.

"I'm fine, I'm alright, go back to sleep. Okay?" I spoke through the door.

No one has ever been there for me. Now that he's here, I don't..., I dont want him to go.

"No! I'm not leaving. What was that? Let me in." His whining is adorable.

Sighing deeply and rubbing my eyes, trying to hide the tears, I slowly opened the door.

Ciel stood with a tiny blanket in hand, rubbing his eyes, hair all over his head, not tamed. It's these sights that I love to see at these moments.

He looked up at me, a frown painting his beautiful features.

"You look sad, or maybe distressed?" He looked over at the dented and cracked wall. "What happened?!" He practically yelled.

"Oh," I stalled trying to think of a good lie. He would question me more if I said I threw something at it.
"I tripped, hand hit the wall. I'm alright though."

He looked at me, lip quivering. God he's addicting. I want to scoop him up in my arms but I also want him back in bed. It's almost 1:00.

"Come on, back in bed." I started to push him to his room but he held onto the door and examined my face.

"W-Were you crying," he asked.

At this point I panicked and responded with a hesitant, "just dust."

He pushed my arms that were shoving him out the room away, and ran back into my room. Jumping on the bed with his little baby blue blanket, he laid down.

"If your sad I'll sleep with you."

A faint smile replaced my curious straight line that were lips. I guess that'll be okay.

Hopping in bed with him I pulled the blankets over our bodies, putting a hand on his head, playing 2ith his strands, watching him fall asleep.

-Ciel's POV-
Why was Sebastian sad. Was it because of tonight? Did someone upset him? Was it me? The red in his eyes and the watery layer didn't disappear as I'm sure he wanted it to. Did...those three thots do something to him?
If so I'll make sure they...

'Snore'

I looked up at a sleeping Sebastian. Sighing and taking one last look to the damaged wall, I grabbed Sebastian in a big hug before making an attempt to fall back asleep.
*****************************************************
Guys I need a way for Sebastian to stop looking at Ciel like a baby/son and more like a lover. Please I need some ideas.