Unknown: Jealousy

(Sebastians POV)
Beep beep beep beep
Was all I could hear as a rubbed my eyes. I actually fell asleep? I guess I really was feeling down. The alarm eventually got annoying and the fact that I was already pissed at myself, I slammed my fist on the snooze button, accidentally breaking the clock. I only groaned and got out of bed.

I went to my closet and got dressed. I then turned around to get my phone from off my bed, then I jumped when I saw Ciel with it already in his hand.

"When did you get in here?!" I yelled, still spooked at his sudden appearance.

"You left. I called you. You left" Ciel said, almost inaudible.

I only looked at him getting sad about last night. I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug which he flinched at, like always. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't face you. Not after what I let happen to you"

"You did nothing. It's okay" Ciel tried to reassure me.

"That's the point, I did nothing" I said changing his words into my own. I shamed myself for it.

"It's okay. I-I still...love you" Ciel stuttered. I looked at him and smiled weakly. I then sighed.

"I have to go to work. You want to stay here?" I excepted him to say no like he always does, but I sighed when he nodded his head 'yes'.

I nodded and went out the door.

(Ciels POV)
Sebastian was finally gone. Now I could make my move. I know he was feeling down because of last night, so I decided to cheer him up.

I went to the kitchen and looked through everything. I didn't really know how to cheer people up but I thought, he must like sweets right.

I looked something up and tried my very best to follow the instructions. I didn't really visit the kitchen so I had no idea where anything was, or even what anything was. I just grabbed what looked the closest to what was in the instructions. After that I had a decent looking chocolate fudge cake, with strawberries and whipped cream on top. I thought icing would be to much because of the liquid fudge inside.

It took me a while to make it so it was practically all day. I waited for Sebastian's break. I knew he would come to check up on me.

I heard his keys jingle and I started jumping up and down, getting restless.

I ran to the door at full speed and jumped on Sebastian's back when he walked in, giggling.

"Someone is hyper today" Sebastian chuckled.

I watched as he smelled the air and looked confused.
I then started to push him into the kitchen, closing the door behind him.

On the counter was sitting the cake.

I looked at his face and he was just staring at it.

"D-Do you like it?" I stuttered out. He looked shocked and I didn't know if that was good or bad. I gulped and got a little sad. "Well, will you eat it?" Absolutely no answer from him.

I put my head down in embarrassment. Sebastian slowly turned to face me and shoved a fork in my face "will you help me eat it?" He asked me.

My eyes lit up and I smiled wide. I took the fork from his hand and we both started to dig in.

Half way through, Sebastian took some of the melted fudge on his finger and put it on my nose.

My eyes crossed as I looked at it like it was from outer space. "W-Why did you do that?" I asked. I got worried. Did he do it because he was mad?