Unknown: Old home

-Ciel's POV-

"Come on now Ciel, I'm really excited to meet everyone."

Haha, I'm not. Just tell him Ciel. I don't have friends. That I don't want to be here.

He stood up before brushing the dirt off his ass. I followed him, brushing the dirt and walking the way we came.

I led him into the town. Most were still in their huts, but others...stared.

Sebastian face had a big smile, he waved at everyone he passed.

Eventually what I knew would come, came. A group of wolves walked up to us in human form.

"Ciel, your back. With a human?" One of the Alphas said in werewolf, one of my bullies. They looked Sebastian up and down, like a someone they're ready to pounce on. A growl was about to rip out my throat but instead I heard a womens voice.

I look around, trying to lay my eyes on who accompanied the werewolf voice I heard. They then planted on a women with red hair. Aside from the new wrinkles and flat hairstyle I recognized her as my aunt, Madam Red.

I ran up to her, mistakingly letting go of Sebastian's hand as I wrapped my arms around her waist in a tight embrace. A hug long overdue. She was maybe the only person in this town I truly missed. However she, like I knew she would, jumped and freaked over the human that looked at our actions, trying to piece together who the women was while the Alphas groped his waist.

I walked back over to him giving a low growl that he didn't hear but the others could.

"Here Sebastian, I'll show you my home."

I watched him smile as I led him to my hut. It was pretty big, all of them were. I walked in , making sure he followed.

"Wow. I like it. It's like a regular house, yet the walls are brick and wood and stick." He looked amazed.

I chuckled at his face. He's acting like a child. I watched him take out a book and started reading.

"Hey, what is that?"

What could he possibly want to read after seeing this.

"Oh, it's a book on werewolves. Want to check if it's accurate?" He chuckled.

I sat next to him, looking at it and reading. It was old but accurate. It had, all the facts, and our social status, the way we live, it's like a werewolf wrote it.

Like he read my mind, Sebastian spoke, "It has no author name, weird. Hey, you guys mature quickly?"

I nodded.

"Guess I'm like a child to you huh?"

I looked at him in the eyes. "No.......yeah."

He laughed and said thank you.

His sarcasm was funny. I walked around to the kitchen and cooked some food with a fire I made. I got hungry after this long trip. Werewolf me, always hungry.

I felt hands wrap around me, hugging me with a hand on my head instead of my waist. "What?" I asked.

"Your so adorable. Sometimes I like to hug you like a little plushie."

Frowning I gently pushed him away and continued focusing on the food.

He skipped off, taking the tour of the house in his own hands.

I watched him walk through a hall curiously.

He'll never know how bad I want him.
********************************
Sorry for taking so long to get this Chapter out. I'm a huge procrastinator. Happy Pride month.
Thank you to jofisk for the idea of werewolves maturing faster. Be happy and stay strong❤🧡💛💚💙💜