A/N

[Completed]

First of all there will be a lot of English errors here so just use your "common sense" thingy...

Y/N (You)
-> a soft girl that becomes a bad girl due to loving a wrong person. Jhope's sister. Rich af. Dancing is her thing. She learned self defensed to move on and as a leisure. Love makes her different. She hates everyone secretly cause the only rule in her mind is never trusting anyone.

Jhope (your older brother)
->Your Handsome brother. One of the member of the famous group in your school. He's known because of his kindness and dumbness. He got a huge crush on your soon to be best friend.

Ji yeon
-> she's smart and rich af too. She's a party girl and she loves your brother too. And she will be your soon bestie. She only hate social climber bitches. Her talent is baking.

Jungkook
-> Undeniably handsome and gorgeous af. The guy whose effortlessly makes all the girls chase him and ready to give up their virginity to him. He become a playboy since what happened three years past. He's one of the member of the famous group in their school. He have lots of talents too, one of it... is breaking hearts.

(The others will play as themselves too.)

(Okay so we will start) 😇